The Student Room Group

Blue pen in exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shahida sulaiman
ok fine whatever but i think if u really dont have black pen and its an emergency u can use blue :wink:

Yeah I'm sure if that's all you have then blue will pass.

B CAREFUL THO
[QUOTE=george_c00per;64732439]Yeah I'm sure if that's all you have then blue will pass.

B CAREFUL THO

haha!!!!:-P thaanksss fr the advice :wink:

oh wait u are serious!!!!!! sorry no hahaha;p
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE=Big Moisty;64732433]
hahahaha!!!! what are u exactly trying to say:tongue:
hahahaha!!!! what are u exactly trying to say:tongue:

you should use black pen, it's really not that expensive and sometimes you can find them everywhere....
[QUOTE=Big Moisty;64732651]you should use black pen, it's really not that expensive and sometimes you can find them everywhere....

the person was just asking if u can use blue too so i said why not it is allowed in the exams :wink:
the person was just asking if u can use blue too so i said why not it is allowed in the exams :wink:

probably because they scan it in?
[QUOTE=Big Moisty;64732743]probably because they scan it in?

yeah i just gave my english exam and it was written on the paper tha we could use dark blue or black pen
yeah i just gave my english exam and it was written on the paper tha we could use dark blue or black pen

ah i see, well then that's fine, it's also good to get a black pen however since most exam papers will ask to use it, nothing wrong with having a blue pen though
[QUOTE=Big Moisty;64732821]ah i see, well then that's fine, it's also good to get a black pen however since most exam papers will ask to use it, nothing wrong with having a blue pen though

yup now ur getting it :tongue:
yup now ur getting it :tongue:

what's happening with you quoting me? xD
[QUOTE=Big Moisty;64732967]what's happening with you quoting me? xD

sorry if i m bothering you but i m really talkitivve sorry ;p
sorry if i m bothering you but i m really talkitivve sorry ;p

no not that you quoting me looks weird, the the box is weird and stuff, it's got lots of weird numbers and stuff o.o
yeah i know they show these random numbers but they aren't mine no idea why they r there
(edited 7 years ago)
I was always told back in school/college that it's black ink purely because exam boards use a scanner to mark your exam and it detects the black ink

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
i used it in cwk and that was fine ...

Quick Reply

Latest