The Student Room Group

Calling all new MPharm students

Scroll to see replies

Hi, is anybody from the uni of Manchester struggling to upload their photo for the student Id?

Keeps saying error for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sexybadman
I already fairly no what to expect and it's a course i genuinely want to do. Its just In reality terms i wanted to no how big a step up it is from A level etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well firstly it's KNOW, not no! The step up depends on your A level grades. And study techniques

If you got CCD and got in by the skin of your teeth, and go out drinking every night you will struggle! If you keep up to date, and got AAB you will be fine. But remember uni is different, there is no teacher to spoon feed you all the answers. Self-motivation and being organised are very important.
Original post by jadder1224
It was a perfectly good question.

No, it wasn't.
He has just committed 36 thousand pounds and 4 yrs of his life to a course/career/new city probably on a bit of a whim. !

I suppose you will be the type who buys a car in the dark under a street light after one ride round the block in it?!
Original post by crazy.chemist
Well firstly it's KNOW, not no! The step up depends on your A level grades. And study techniques

If you got CCD and got in by the skin of your teeth, and go out drinking every night you will struggle! If you keep up to date, and got AAB you will be fine. But remember uni is different, there is no teacher to spoon feed you all the answers. Self-motivation and being organised are very important.

I appreciate that you are looking out for people on here but you seem old fashioned. First of all CCD nobody gets into pharmacy with that in 2017.

But thanks for the advise of being organised etc. I got ABB at a level btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I appreciate that you are looking out for people on here but you seem old fashioned. First of all CCD nobody gets into pharmacy with that in 2017.

But thanks for the advise of being organised etc. I got ABB at a level btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Old-fashioned?!? please expand !! LOL

A girl on here got into a non Russell uni with CCD last yr, what, pre-1992 would have been called a polytechnic!

Just out of interest, what course did you switch from?
Hi, is anybody from the uni of Manchester struggling to upload their photo for the student Id?

Keeps saying error for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm starting the UoM in September for pharmacy and I haven't received any emails regarding this?
Original post by crazy.chemist
Old-fashioned?!? please expand !! LOL

A girl on here got into a non Russell uni with CCD last yr, what, pre-1992 would have been called a polytechnic!

Just out of interest, what course did you switch from?

I just finished A levels this year so didn't switch. This will be my first experience with uni and the course.

It seems you assumed I'm an older person so idk...

And good for that girl at least she probably got onto the course she wanted and is enjoying it.

You seem like an elder so i won't say anything bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by confused9989
Hey I'm starting the UoM in September for pharmacy and I haven't received any emails regarding this?

Hey,

I got the email from admissions today to set up an IT account and putting a photo up for student ID.

Maybe ring and ask tomorrow if you haven't heard anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

I got the email from admissions today to set up an IT account and putting a photo up for student ID.

Maybe ring and ask tomorrow if you haven't heard anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will do-thank youu
Hi, I know this is 5 years late. I just scrolled across this post and I'm going to the same uni and doing pharmacy as well. I was wondering if you still have a copy of the quiz as quizzup has been discontinued.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending