The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A pipe, the finest bottle of Port you can find and a tweed jacket that smells a little like wet dog.
Reply 2
I've always thought a crowbar might have come in handy, myself.
Reply 3
A rugby ball and a brick.
Reply 4
read a good newspaper every day eg the times
Reply 5
don't forget the matches to set fire to it, though.
A really short skirt and high heels.

Unless you're female, of course.

DtS
half-eaten sandwich, just in case you're hungry. (a whole one may be too much and your nervousness may cause something quite spectacular to happen) :rolleyes:
hobnob
A rugby ball and a brick.

this post just reminded me of my teacher's interview at Durham...he actually ran through the rain to get to his interview ontime, soaking wet, and the minute he walked into the interview room, some rugby player threw a rugby ball at him. (he applied for a sports scholarship)
A bottle of whiskey.
Reply 10
A ball of string, 2 cans of Special Brew, and a flick knife.
Reply 11
Bring your magic cards wth you and perform a magic trick for the proffesors! Then promptly tickle them under the chin and walk out arogantly saying, "Don't pretend you don't love it, I'll take you up on your offer, see you next year, laters".
Sehnsucht
A pipe, the finest bottle of Port you can find and a tweed jacket that smells a little like wet dog.

Yes, but you have to remember the leather patches
Reply 13
Some form of adult media.

Failing that, yourself and a good mood.
A watch on a string and a copy of Hypnotism for Dummies/Oxford Wannabees
Reply 15
A big briefcase full of moneeeeeey....enough said. *wink wink*
The ability to argue that despite everything the Mr Men books really do tell us everything you need to know about society!
Reply 17
4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pair tree.
Reply 18
that would be 'pear' tree
Reply 19
Is it actually possible for one person to give a reasonable answer, or is cynicism a life source?

Latest

Trending

Trending