The Student Room Group

Women’s trader academy 2022 Goldman Sachs

Hey, I was wondering has anyone applied to the Goldman Sachs women’s trader academy programme 2022, if so have any of you received any responses?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, no response yet. I wonder how long till they will get back to us...
nothing yet either
Original post by Anonymous2367
Hey, I was wondering has anyone applied to the Goldman Sachs women’s trader academy programme 2022, if so have any of you received any responses?

any idea what process will involve? hireview , AC?
Heyy I was wondering has anyone received any updates on the Goldman Sachs women’s trader academy programme?
(Original post by workhard100%)any idea what process will involve? hireview , AC?

Unfortunately not
Hey it’s been a couple of days has anyone actually got a response?
No response yet
Original post by iEvelyn22
No response yet

I’m wondering why there’s been no response because I remember the start date was June were now in July so how would this academy work?
Got an invite to the Hirevue interviews today.
Original post by iEvelyn22
No response yet
thanks for the udpate! hopefully i hear soon! anyways good to know where i stand
I got an interview invite too - not sure what to expect from it really! Bit annoying as the deadline to submit the interview is on 18th July, having to rearrange my weekend plans to prepare and do it. Waited for a response for so long, I thought it was just an automatic rejection hahaha
has anyone done the hirevue yet?
(Original post by anikamehra7)has anyone done the hirevue yet?

Original post by anikamehra7
has anyone done the hirevue yet?

not yet - will do tomorrow morning
Reply 14
the email says 'by 18th July' tho so does that mean the deadline is midnight today or we can actually do the interview tmz morning? Coz if we can do it tmz i would much rather that as im not ready yet ahah
yeah omg I was so confused abt that lol. I think I might just do it to today to be on the safer side
I’m going to do mine tomorrow morning (7:30am) before work as I had some plans I already committed to over the weekend so hopefully should be okay lol
has anyone done it yet
I did it, very basic competency questions it was acc much simpler than i anticipated. Stuff like
stuff like, "walk me through your cv" ect...(Original post by chowdhryzzz)I did it, very basic competency questions it was acc much simpler than i anticipated. Stuff like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending