The Student Room Group
Reply 1
at my college they sent them in on the 15th sep.
Reply 2
mine hasnt been checked or anything yet! Getting anxious!
My college had a deadline of 1st October for Oxbridge or Medicine applicants.
Reply 4
mine shud be sent off this wk..reference takin the piss.
Reply 5
I think my form has not been sent off yet either. My school have had it for ages now and I don't know whether or not it is the reference which is holding it up or what. Nevertheless, don't stress (yet) as there still is time for it to be sent off!
Reply 6
uhuh!!

Mine have had it for some time, i keep on asking them..but they say end of this week! I REALLY RELLY REALLY wanted mine in ASAP, not days before the deadline u know!
Reply 7
Unregistered
uhuh!!

Mine have had it for some time, i keep on asking them..but they say end of this week! I REALLY RELLY REALLY wanted mine in ASAP, not days before the deadline u know!

There is only one teacher sorting out all the UCAS forms so as you can imagine there is a huge backlog! I wanted mine in reasonably before the deadline aswell, it doesn't help that quite a few people who submitted their forms to the administrator later than me have had their forms already sent off. Maybe they are doing it by classes or something :confused:I have also got little faith left after my form went missing off the school network :eek:

My teachers have reassured me however that it wont matter when it gets submitted just as long as it is before the deadline.
Reply 8
mines not been sent off yet so don't worry it'll get there before the dead line.

P.S. this is my 150th post

Latest