The Student Room Group

Help with AQA GCSE PE Written Coursework

I'm currently doing my PE Written Coursework and I'm doing the analysis of strengths and weaknesses. I'm doing shooting as my strength and stage 1 defense/marking an attacker as my weakness. I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance on the preparation/execution/follow-through of these skills and the certain key elements of each technique. Any help would be appreciated as I'm really struggling at the moment.
Reply 1
Original post by zoepet415
I'm currently doing my PE Written Coursework and I'm doing the analysis of strengths and weaknesses. I'm doing shooting as my strength and stage 1 defense/marking an attacker as my weakness. I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance on the preparation/execution/follow-through of these skills and the certain key elements of each technique. Any help would be appreciated as I'm really struggling at the moment.

Forgot to mention that I'm doing netball.
Reply 2
Original post by zoepet415

i’m doing netball for my coursework and and i’m with the OCR exam board and i’m struggling on what to do please help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending