The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
me fingers crossed :woo: German (and i haven't decided between Russian or Japanese) :woo:

but how can you have an unconditional when the UCAS forms have only just come out :s-smilie:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
SpiritedAway
me fingers crossed :woo: German (and i haven't decided between Russian or Japanese) :woo:

but how can you have an unconditional when the UCAS forms have only just come out :s-smilie:

My guess, deferred entry.

(Do Japanese, it's cooler :biggrin:)
Reply 3
Japanese and Chinese Hopefully = DDDD
Reply 4
Latintigger

good luck! maybe i'll see you there lol :smile:
my bf's doing japanese.. but in manchester. :biggrin:
Reply 5
rakata
good luck! maybe i'll see you there lol :smile:
my bf's doing japanese.. but in manchester. :biggrin:

He he yeah that would be cool!! I have a friend that is applying to do exactly the same as you ^^

Have you visited Leeds? = ] I loved it there = D
Reply 6
You already have an unconditional offer? : O How cool!! Congrats!! My application hasn't even gone through yet X / Should I hurry? I probably should X D
Reply 7
Latintigger
He he yeah that would be cool!! I have a friend that is applying to do exactly the same as you ^^

Have you visited Leeds? = ] I loved it there = D

omg that's so cool lol :biggrin:

i applied last year, deferred :wink:
I'm doing English & Spanish, hopefully, if I manage to get the grades !!

Everyone I've seen who are doing languages seem to be swinging towards Arabic and Spanish?!

Strange.

Would be nice to get to know a couple of people who are doing languages though :smile:
I'm hopefully doing Arabic and Spanish as well this year =)

I only have my conditional though, so fingers crossed on grades!
Reply 10
Latintigger

good luck!hope you get an offer!I've just started Chinese and Japanese this year, and it's amazing!!!you do have to work quite a lot but you get to go out just as much as anyone else!are you starting both languages from scratch?
uri
good luck!hope you get an offer!I've just started Chinese and Japanese this year, and it's amazing!!!you do have to work quite a lot but you get to go out just as much as anyone else!are you starting both languages from scratch?

... I wish you hadn't got an offer... :p:

Love you reaaaaaaally :love:
Reply 12
splorgie
... I wish you hadn't got an offer... :p:

Love you reaaaaaaally :love:

always so nice to me!if u don't like me then change courses, I'm very happy where I am :hahaha:
uri
always so nice to me!if u don't like me then change courses, I'm very happy where I am :hahaha:

Oh yeah, you know it.

Nah this course is fantastic, you have to admit... and I discovered yesterday there are at least 5 other people, 1 of which who I didn't know wanted to before, that wanted to do Japanese Chinese! COMPETITION RAWRRRR
Reply 14
I will be doing Japanese and Management hopefully! Fingers crossed!
Russian as a joint with English here. I still don't know if it's Russian or Russian Studies though :/
rakata
Hey.. Just wondering if anyone else is doing languages at Leeds next September?

I'm doing Spanish and Arabic *points to sig*

:smile:

how did you go about getting the unconditional?
Reply 17
Murray Hewitt
how did you go about getting the unconditional?

I'm on a gap year, applied while in U6th, got the grades and hence it's unconditional lol

Latest