The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach EO December campaign

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Payel123
Finally,got the RTW Validation interview mail.The earliest slot available is on 25th Jan .looks like they are keeping very busy .✌️✌️

That’s great news. The woman I had call with was really nice & it only took a few mins. She verified them then said congrats, you’ll receive conditional offer & pecs forms to fill out in the next few days :smile:
Glad things are moving along for you, hopefully not too much more waiting x
Reply 21
Original post by claire31373
That’s great news. The woman I had call with was really nice & it only took a few mins. She verified them then said congrats, you’ll receive conditional offer & pecs forms to fill out in the next few days :smile:
Glad things are moving along for you, hopefully not too much more waiting x

That’s great news.i hope the wait is not too long.in the other thread a lot of people have shared their tedious and long wait only to be told that they have been put on reserve .✌️✌️
I have also applied for Manchester and did my video interview on 24th December. I have my RTW interview today. Hopefully it all moves along at a swift pace from this point onwards.
Reply 23
Original post by Sunlightzinc
I have also applied for Manchester and did my video interview on 24th December. I have my RTW interview today. Hopefully it all moves along at swift pace from this point onwards.

That’s great to hear.Which part of Manchester have you applied for ?I am not sure whether they have wfh options this side.x
That’s great to hear.Which part of Manchester have you applied for ?I am not sure whether they have wfh options this side.x

I think I put the city centre and Altrincham. You? What do you mean by "this side"?
Reply 25
Original post by Sunlightzinc
I think I put the city centre and Altrincham. You? What do you mean by "this side"?

Great,!!South Manchester which includes Altrincham ,Stretford etc.I meant whether there are work from home options in Manchester cos lots of areas are doing remote work and quite a few are doing office based work.so do you get to pick your locations during PECs.?
Reply 26
Manchester area -just got a reserve list email a day after submitting my PECs.References have not been contacted yet .Anybody else In the sane boat as me ?Gutted I am 😩
Reply 27
I've heard nothing yet, no change at all in the status message. It's such a bad recruitment process.
Reply 28
Think it’s quite a complicated process.My application centre states that PEC checks are ongoing.I have no clue what’s happening.I wonder if anybody from northwest has started yet ?
Reply 29
Mine has now updated to

We are currently updating your application. We will provide further updates in due course.

I've not had any emails though, wish they were a bit more transparent.

My 1st choice are is West Manchester.
Original post by Atheria
Mine has now updated to

We are currently updating your application. We will provide further updates in due course.

I've not had any emails though, wish they were a bit more transparent.

My 1st choice are is West Manchester.

Not enough info is it really, all hanging on waiting for something. No emails here too, just glad i've not got a reserve email just yet
Reply 31
It’s all over the place I think.I am clueless how I received the reserve list wil without having my PECs done .My. Application centre still says PECs are ongoing.i am quite disheartened honestly .its just a waiting game now I guess,Good luck to all.
Reply 32
Just had the phonecall today offering me a job at Middleton Job Centre, starting 1st March. It's about 45 minutes away and not my first choice but I'm a bit surprised to be honest.
Reply 33
Original post by Atheria
Just had the phonecall today offering me a job at Middleton Job Centre, starting 1st March. It's about 45 minutes away and not my first choice but I'm a bit surprised to be honest.

Congratulations!!so happy for you.Would you be working from home?
Reply 34
Congratulations!!so happy for you.Would you be working from home?

Thank you!

First few days will be in Manchester City centre, which is a fun bus ride! Then from home for training and until centres are open properly again.
Original post by Atheria
I applied to Manchester and had my interview on 22nd December. On Saturday it updated to 'Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.' from the message you had. No idea if that's a good or bad thing.

Hi Atheria,
I've had the same status, did you find out if it meant good or bad news?
Teri
Original post by TeriHopkins
Hi Atheria,
I've had the same status, did you find out if it meant good or bad news?
Teri
Everyone gets this message after completing the interview. It usually takes around 4 weeks to hear back after interview. I think if it says ‘your application is being reviewed’ is a good sign. I got my offer the next day after this message. I also had the ‘withdraw application’ button show up too.
Original post by SammyF97
Everyone gets this message after completing the interview. It usually takes around 4 weeks to hear back after interview. I think if it says ‘your application is being reviewed’ is a good sign. I got my offer the next day after this message. I also had the ‘withdraw application’ button show up too.
Hi,
I have just checked my application status it has changed again since this morning, it now say, thank you very much for completing your interview, your application is being reviewed, and the withdrawal button has appeared too.
Reply 39
Original post by TeriHopkins
I have just checked my application status it has changed again since this morning, it now say, thank you very much for completing your interview, your application is being reviewed, and the withdrawal button has appeared too.
Which campaign did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending