The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach EO December campaign

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied for work coach in the powys area, just had an email saying congrats you've passed your prvi. Then 5 mins later I got the sorry email and put on reserve list!
Reply 41
Original post by TeriHopkins
Hi, I applied for work coach in the powys area, just had an email saying congrats you've passed your prvi. Then 5 mins later I got the sorry email and put on reserve list!
Congrats for making it to the reserve list at least. What score did you get if you don't mind me asking.
Original post by Ugg331
Congrats for making it to the reserve list at least. What score did you get if you don't mind me asking.
I was asked 3 questions in my prvi and I scored 12 in total, they said I was a very strong candidate...a tad confusing!
Reply 43
I was asked 3 questions in my prvi and I scored 12 in total, they said I was a very strong candidate...a tad confusing!
Did you get asked to do ID checks?

On the email at the bottom there should be an email, apparently you can email asking for your number in the reserve list.
Original post by Ugg331
Did you get asked to do ID checks?

On the email at the bottom there should be an email, apparently you can email asking for your number in the reserve list.
When you say ID checks, I gave details on my application of passport etc. No other checks were asked of me. I have just emailed SSCL asking for my position on the reserve list...
In the sorry email I received it stated I was a very strong candidate, is this a standard remark, do you know?
Hi, how long did it take between that 2nd message to getting the ‘your application is being reviewed’ message? My status changed to the 2nd one yesterday but other peoples who submitted their interview the same day as me haven’t had any changes at all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending