The Student Room Group

Jaguar Land Rover Assessment Centre 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by S_M_
Nah haven’t heard anything back yet, still waiting

have you emailed them, i still havent recieved any kind of response?
Reply 81
Original post by s10r
have you emailed them, i still havent recieved any kind of response?

Yeah emailed last night, still nothing
Reply 82
Original post by S_M_
Yeah emailed last night, still nothing

same i emailed at 2, nothing, i think theyve given out all the offers now tbh....what pathway were you on?
Reply 83
Original post by s10r
same i emailed at 2, nothing, i think theyve given out all the offers now tbh....what pathway were you on?

Yeah I think so :frown: I applied for Network Engineering, which one did you apply for?
Reply 84
Original post by S_M_
Yeah I think so :frown: I applied for Network Engineering, which one did you apply for?

I applied for software, I think we’ll get fast tracked to next year from what they told me previously….god knows what that means
Reply 85
Anyone heard anything yet any offers or rejections?
Reply 86
Original post by Joeii
Anyone heard anything yet any offers or rejections?

i think everyones heard back by now since theyve already said all offers have gone out and anyone that was on the waiting list can be fast tracked to next year.
Reply 87
Where did they say this?
Reply 88
Original post by s10r
i think everyones heard back by now since theyve already said all offers have gone out and anyone that was on the waiting list can be fast tracked to next year.

Where did they say this
Reply 89
Original post by Joeii
Where did they say this

They sent an email Tuesday. Were you on the waiting list?
Reply 90
Yeah they just told me they will get back shortly but no response since
Reply 91
Did anyone get offered a place from the reserve list in the end? I managed to get on the APEP one from reserve list
Reply 92
Yeah I did a couple days before the induction week, was well worth the stress :smile:
Reply 93
Original post by blazefootball
Hi guys, i will soon be doing a virtual presentation for JLR’s grad programme. They’ve sent me a 1 hour slot invite and the task is a 15 min presentation. I was wondering if you guys had to do a similar task ? Will the assessor ask questions at the end or is the 1 hour slot for a 15 min task just there as a buffer?

What was the presentation brief?
Reply 94
Mine was different to that, I'd just do your best to come across as friendly and likeable and make sure you're ready to answer any questions at the end
Hi guys, i will soon be doing a virtual presentation for JLR’s grad programme. They’ve sent me a 1 hour slot invite and the task is a 15 min presentation. I was wondering if you guys had to do a similar task ? Will the assessor ask questions at the end or is the 1 hour slot for a 15 min task just there as a buffer?

Hi, did the presentation last the whole hour and did they ask questions at the end? I have mine on Thursday and I'm worried that they will ask lots of questions or conduct some other type of assessment within that time
Mine lasted around 40 mins, but that included the time they took to introduce themselves, and answer questions i had for them, etc. After the presentation i got asked a few follow up questions based on what i had presented.

What scheme have you applied to?

Ahh okay. The email I received said the assessment will be on a one-to-one basis.

I applied for the HR grad scheme, what about you?
Sorry , i worded that sentence in an ambiguous way. By ‘they’ i meant my assessor - I can confirm it is one-two-one .

I applied to finance

Ahh phew, thanks for confirming that. Good luck on the recruitment process :smile:
Reply 98
Hi, did you hear back from them after the technical presentation? I suppose its been 2 weeks now. I gave mine 10 days ago and havent heard anything yet, so I was curious. Cheers.
Reply 99
Original post by curiousgeorge39
On the email I got sent, they said they will be in touch as the final stage will be within 2 weeks from the presentation date. Not sure if its the same for all programmes though

Hi did you hear anything from them yet? I did mine 10days ago and havent heard anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending