The Student Room Group

Women’s trader academy 2022 Goldman Sachs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
How did everyone find it?
It wasn’t too bad. Though I still think I was too nervous, spent the first minute for each question talking about less important things.
Does anyone know what the next steps entail?
Is it just gonna be an interview invite or a test or something else?
Original post by chowdhryzzz
I did it, very basic competency questions it was acc much simpler than i anticipated. Stuff like

yeah much simpler than I thought it'd be too haha, fingers crossed! how long do you think they'll take to get back to us? another two months lol?
Reply 24
No clue. But I think we can’t have a super day sort of interview thing as it’s not an “internship” and we’re not getting paid so it wouldn’t make sense to me. I think the HV might have been the last step or maybe a telephone interview after? But I’m not sure.
Reply 25
Did anyone hear back
Nope nothing yet lol
Any updates? Still haven't heard back
In previous years the application deadline was early August - late August which means the actual programme would start later than the end of August so I wouldn't expect to hear from them too soon
Original post by priiyankaa
Any updates? Still haven't heard back

just heard back with an offer
Original post by apple_309

Congrats!!
Do you think that means the rest of us got rejected?
Original post by apple_309

Congrats btw!!
(Original post by Student10O)Do you think that means the rest of us got rejected?

not sure, my application page still says "Hirevue Completed - We'll get in touch soon with an update". Is everyone else the same?
Original post by priiyankaa
(Original post by Student10O)Do you think that means the rest of us got rejected?

not sure, my application page still says "Hirevue Completed - We'll get in touch soon with an update". Is everyone else the same?

Mine says the same thing, I still hope for a rejection email tho, just for my personal peace. Or maybe they roll out the offers in waves?
Original post by cookiemonster27
Mine says the same thing, I still hope for a rejection email tho, just for my personal peace. Or maybe they roll out the offers in waves?

no idea haha, think only one person on this chat has said they've got the offer so far so not sure what the next steps are
has anyone been rejected yet?
Same I’ve had no rejection yet and no offer….? maybe they are rolling out offers in batches I haven’t seen anyone else on LinkedIn announce offers either so idk what’s going on
Oh wait loads of people got acceptances on LinkedIn so I’m guessing just gotta wait for a rejection email 🤣
Reply 39
Hi, I just wanted to know what was the timeline of traders academy last year? I mean when the applications began and those who got hirevue when did you guys submit the application?
Also, I love if all the tips that you guys might have for me, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending