Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Aero/EEE MAT Test

Scroll to see replies

cool thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Aero did, it was called the AMAT.

problem is idk how much we can compare exact scores as they had further maths content in the exam but the whole working principle and rules are the same as the Aero/EEE MAT.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
How are we feeling for the exam guys? When are your tests?
Is anyone doing the IC aero/eee MAT on the 3rd of November? Does anyone wanna start a chat to talk about how we are preparing?
hi guys,

Imperial just updated the specification for the aero/eee MAT. Looks like there is still further maths content....

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics/study/ug/admissions/admissions-procedure/
For those who have done the sample test, what was your score like under the time constraint?
Original post by saintcapone
For those who have done the sample test, what was your score like under the time constraint?

on my first attempt I got like 14-16. What about you?
on my first attempt I got like 14-16. What about you?

is this for sample test 1 or test 2? I have only done test 1 so far and i got 11
is this for sample test 1 or test 2? I have only done test 1 so far and i got 11

Sample 1! Sample 2 I found a bit easier and got 20 ish
Sample 1! Sample 2 I found a bit easier and got 20 ish

within 30 mins?? damn
within 30 mins?? damn

Got lucky with spotting some of the questions eg there was an odd/even function question with integration which I spotted quickly to be 0 so that saved me lots of time. I hope the paper on Thursday is easy. How’s it been going for you? How did you find sample
Two?
Got lucky with spotting some of the questions eg there was an odd/even function question with integration which I spotted quickly to be 0 so that saved me lots of time. I hope the paper on Thursday is easy. How’s it been going for you? How did you find sample
Two?

Got 18, yh i think during the actual test, i'll just do a quick skimming through and answer the questions i can answer without solving then start tackling the ones that need to be solving
Got 18, yh i think during the actual test, i'll just do a quick skimming through and answer the questions i can answer without solving then start tackling the ones that need to be solving

That’s my plan too. Although it’s sometimes so hard to spot like which are which. How did you find the other sample paper?
That’s my plan too. Although it’s sometimes so hard to spot like which are which. How did you find the other sample paper?

Found both of them the same way, not hard tbh just gotta make the right decisions on which to answer
Reply 53
Found both of them the same way, not hard tbh just gotta make the right decisions on which to answer

it says on the sample paper that they arent doing fm questions from 2022
Original post by ved.b
it says on the sample paper that they arent doing fm questions from 2022

The specification mentions CP1, CP2 and FP1 content in it for this year
The specification mentions CP1, CP2 and FP1 content in it for this year

I emailed them and they said there will be no further maths content but I’d still revise it to be sure…
I emailed them and they said there will be no further maths content but I’d still revise it to be sure…

Please could you ss the contents of that email.
Imperial have made a mess of this exam.
Please could you ss the contents of that email.
Imperial have made a mess of this exam.

Here you go. And yep they’ve done it quite weirdly, not much communication and definitely not enough time to revise stuff!
Attachment not found

Here’s the email for you guys

Here you go. And yep they’ve done it quite weirdly, not much communication and definitely not enough time to revise stuff!
Just out of curiosity, did anyone apply for EIE and not EEE and get an IC aero/eee MAT invite?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending