The Student Room Group

EY Virtual Experience Day

Has anyone attended the EY Experience Day for the 2023 graduate intake? Different sources say different things and I almost have no idea what to expect. What does the agenda look like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Hermionek
Has anyone attended the EY Experience Day for the 2023 graduate intake? Different sources say different things and I almost have no idea what to expect. What does the agenda look like?

How did you prepare for the interview? I've hard that it's very, very and very hard.
Reply 2
Hi everyone,

I had my Experience Day in the 10th of November. It was quite something tbh. Only had 2 activities. No interview tho.

Has anyone heard back? If you havent, how long do they usually take? Any ideas?
Reply 3
Original post by Hammy69
Hi everyone,

I had my Experience Day in the 10th of November. It was quite something tbh. Only had 2 activities. No interview tho.

What did it involve? I've got mine the next month, i'm proper scared for it
Reply 4
Original post by Hermionek

They emailed me to say that they will arrange a final video interview and will contact me within 14 days
Reply 5
Original post by Izan
They emailed me to say that they will arrange a final video interview and will contact me within 14 days

Hi Izan,

When was your AC?
Reply 6
Original post by Hammy69
Hi Izan,

When was your AC?

Not yet. They will contact me soon. But I ve passed the js
Reply 7
Original post by Hammy69
Hi everyone,

Bro which role did you apply for? I was just in a call with EY, and they told me, I will only be doing the presentation and the interview. I applied in Assuracne. What was it that you found difficult?
Reply 8
Original post by Izan
Bro which role did you apply for? I was just in a call with EY, and they told me, I will only be doing the presentation and the interview. I applied in Assuracne. What was it that you found difficult?

Hello Izan,

I applied for the Technology Consultant. And I had my AC, but my AC did not have an interview. I think the interview will be held later on, I suppose. Not entirely sure.
What I found difficult in the AC was the writing exercise, we had to sum up a few things that we were supposed to do in the AC activities. So try brushing up your writing skills.

Just waiting to hear back from them now, regarding the AC. It didnt go PARTICULARLY well, but lets see.
Reply 9
How was the group exercise structured?

Original post by Hammy69
Hello Izan,

I applied for the Technology Consultant. And I had my AC, but my AC did not have an interview. I think the interview will be held later on, I suppose. Not entirely sure.
What I found difficult in the AC was the writing exercise, we had to sum up a few things that we were supposed to do in the AC activities. So try brushing up your writing skills.

Just waiting to hear back from them now, regarding the AC. It didnt go PARTICULARLY well, but lets see.
Original post by Hammy69
Hello Izan,

Hi Hammy, do you know whether the case in AC is mainly about technology?
Original post by peterredli
Hi Hammy, do you know whether the case in AC is mainly about technology?

Hi Peterredli,

The case actually has nothing to do with technology. Or anything in particular. Its just there to test your interpersonal/soft skills
Reply 12
Original post by Hammy69
Hi Peterredli,

The case actually has nothing to do with technology. Or anything in particular. Its just there to test your interpersonal/soft skills

On your portal does it say that you have got 5 stages or 4?? I want to see if it's different then mine or not
Original post by Izan
On your portal does it say that you have got 5 stages or 4?? I want to see if it's different then mine or not

Hello Izan,

On my portal, there are 4 stages,
1 Application.
2 Online Assessments.
3 Final Stages.
4 Offer.

Personally, Im on the Final stages.
Reply 14
Original post by Hammy69
Hello Izan,

On my portal, there are 4 stages,
1 Application.
2 Online Assessments.
3 Final Stages.
4 Offer.

Personally, Im on the Final stages.

Oh ok. I was told by the EY HR team that I will only be doing an individual presentation and an interview that's why I'm a bit confused.
Reply 15
any tips on AC please?
Reply 16
Hi, I've also got my AC for a Technology consultant role coming up - do you have any insight on how it is structured? i.e do we have to retake aptitude tests, do a case study etc
Original post by Hammy69
Hello Izan,

Reply 17
Original post by Izan

How long after the experience day did they contact you? And how did ur final interview go?
Does anyone had their EYX day on 16th Feb? Many Thanks
Can anyone tell how to practice for the individual assessment for EY experience day? Like e-tray exercises or something else?(Applied for tech consulting- cyber security)

Quick Reply

Latest