The Student Room Group

DWP General Executive Officer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RacecourseDragon
Got my offer from Wrexham today!

Have to wait for start date though, anyone know how long this takes?

Congrats! Was this for the 663 role?
Hi I applied for 651 Avon and Gloucestershire did PRVi 4th December. Just changed to second status this week.. such a long wait..
Original post by Lissylou87
Hi I applied for 651 Avon and Gloucestershire did PRVi 4th December. Just changed to second status this week.. such a long wait..

Hi same mine changed yesterday fingers crossed hear soon
I scored 29 and got reserve unfortunately 😭
Original post by Lissylou87
I scored 29 and got reserve unfortunately 😭

I was only on reserve list two weeks, now going through checks which is taking forever x
I got an offer a few days later! Now going through pre employment checks!!
Reply 2326
Anyone on the reserve list for vacancy 572 Birmingham/Dudley?
Finally had my onboarding phone call (applied September). Was looking for a part time role and been told that due to the nature of the training the first 6 months would have to be on a full time basis and is non negotiable. After that I could reduce my hours but the minimum they’d accept is 4 x 7.5hr days and one Saturday every month. Hours to cover would be 9am-6:30pm.

Just to make any one aware that was also looking for something more flexible
Original post by Nowthenagain
Finally had my onboarding phone call (applied September). Was looking for a part time role and been told that due to the nature of the training the first 6 months would have to be on a full time basis and is non negotiable. After that I could reduce my hours but the minimum they’d accept is 4 x 7.5hr days and one Saturday every month. Hours to cover would be 9am-6:30pm.
Congratulations... which location
That fab news, why a Saturday? Is this for a EO case review
Oh no this is worrying as I’m hoping for part tome myself as iv accepted a role a little bit further away from home, iv just put all my pre employment info down and sent that off to them how long after you did that did you hear back off them?
Original post by Chloelouise960
Oh no this is worrying as I’m hoping for part tome myself as iv accepted a role a little bit further away from home, iv just put all my pre employment info down and sent that off to them how long after you did that did you hear back off them?

I did all the forms the last week before Christmas and I think he first rang me mid Feb… just spoke to him again and withdrawn my application. It’s 6 months full time for training, they want you full time for 1st year ideally but COULD accept 4x7.5hrs after 6 months. After a year then they will consider more p/t hours. He told me to look at non front facing jobs so corporate ones which will have more flexibility. I hope you have better success than me. I’ve fed back my thoughts on the process and he agreed with many of them! I was attracted to the role as it was advertised as p/t part year… that’s not the case.

Good luck
I did all the forms the last week before Christmas and I think he first rang me mid Feb… just spoke to him again and withdrawn my application. It’s 6 months full time for training, they want you full time for 1st year ideally but COULD accept 4x7.5hrs after 6 months. After a year then they will consider more p/t hours. He told me to look at non front facing jobs so corporate ones which will have more flexibility. I hope you have better success than me. I’ve fed back my thoughts on the process and he agreed with many of them! I was attracted to the role as it was advertised as p/t part year… that’s not the case.
Good luck

What job did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending