The Student Room Group

DWP General Executive Officer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Millennium8567
I am invited for an interview. Email came on Friday.

What area did you apply for ?
Original post by Euan_92
Just completed a video interview for this role - Aberdeen based.

Once you receive the link to video interview you have 5 days to complete it in your own time.

It was a very straightforward interview based on the competencies, good luck to everyone

Hi, pls if you dont mind, can you give us more details about the interview? How many behavioural and strength questions. How long you have for each questions. All the best with your outcome. We all applied for different locations so we are not really competing against each other thanks 😊
Original post by ChiChiUgb
Hi, pls if you dont mind, can you give us more details about the interview? How many behavioural and strength questions. How long you have for each questions. All the best with your outcome. We all applied for different locations so we are not really competing against each other thanks 😊

From what I remember it was 1 minute to think about your answer, and then 3 minutes to record it.

I can't remember how many strength/behaviour questions there were - but it was all based on the 3 listed competentencies in the job advert. Sorry I can't be more help.

There were no surprises, it was straightforward and the only challenge was answering in sufficient time.

Good luck
Original post by Euan_92
From what I remember it was 1 minute to think about your answer, and then 3 minutes to record it.

I can't remember how many strength/behaviour questions there were - but it was all based on the 3 listed competentencies in the job advert. Sorry I can't be more help.

There were no surprises, it was straightforward and the only challenge was answering in sufficient time.

Good luck

Thanks 😊 I appreciate 🙏
Hi I applied for this job for Glasgow.

Applied on 13th, got an interview on 16th. Submitted interview in 19th. My interview didn't go to well, my mindwent blank loads of times, felt like I was waffling alot lol. Let's see what happens. Hopefully won't be waiting too long as they said on the job advert recruitment process will take 3-4 weeks.
Reply 25
Original post by Euan_92
Just completed a video interview for this role - Aberdeen based.

Once you receive the link to video interview you have 5 days to complete it in your own time.

It was a very straightforward interview based on the competencies, good luck to everyone

Hi, thanks the info. However, isn't there no strength based Qs or is just behavioural 2 per behaviour? Also is it 5 minutes to answer per Q i assume?
Original post by Sumzfc
Hi, thanks the info. However, isn't there no strength based Qs or is just behavioural 2 per behaviour? Also is it 5 minutes to answer per Q i assume?

They were mainly behaviours and questions on how well you communicate. I had 1 minute to prepare and 3 minutes to answer.
Reply 27
Original post by AJCAHAUDHRY
They were mainly behaviours and questions on how well you communicate. I had 1 minute to prepare and 3 minutes to answer.

Ah okay thanks mate. How many Qs was there for each behaviour?
Hi, has anyone received invite for interview for West Yorkshire yet?
Reply 29
Original post by Adam adam
Hi, has anyone received invite for interview for West Yorkshire yet?

Seems only people that have applied to Aberdeen have had correspondence everyone else were still waiting
Reply 30
A super coach in another chat has said we won’t know anything until end of January so I dunnoe
Original post by Fjx25
Seems only people that have applied to Aberdeen have had correspondence everyone else were still waiting

Thanks for that, fingers crossed we get some good news after Christmas 😊
Original post by Fjx25
A super coach in another chat has said we won’t know anything until end of January so I dunnoe

With the civil service just don't know what to expect lol. Sometimes applications can take 6 months, sometimes 2-3 months 🙄
Reply 33
I have done an interview just over a week ago for the London position. There are about 10 questions in all.
Original post by gony99
I have done an interview just over a week ago for the London position. There are about 10 questions in all.

Wish you best of luck
Original post by gony99

Do you remember the closing date for the job in your region?
Original post by gony99

Hi, do you remember the closing date for the position you applied for in London?
Reply 37
Hi, do you remember the closing date for the position you applied for in London?

The closing date for London was the 21st honestly all we can do is just wait I can only imagine the amount of people that applied and the time of year that it is everything is going to go so slow
Reply 38
Do you remember the closing date for the job in your region?

I think it was around the end of October.
Reply 39
Has anyone heard back after their interview? Also how much is the AO salary?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending