The Student Room Group

DWP General Executive Officer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sahr1
Has anyone heard back after their interview? Also how much is the AO salary?

Not heard back for the west Yorkshire region yet. Will probably take few more weeks. Ao up north is around 21 to 22k
Reply 41
Original post by Sahr1
Has anyone heard back after their interview? Also how much is the AO salary?

No one’s heard back yet some have done interviews most of us say application being reviewed but the closing date was the 21st December so we’re expecting correspondence in the new year & and this thread is for EO don’t think anyone has applied for AO
Original post by Fjx25
No one’s heard back yet some have done interviews most of us say application being reviewed but the closing date was the 21st December so we’re expecting correspondence in the new year & and this thread is for EO don’t think anyone has applied for AO

I think the application mentioned that candidates that don't meet the requirement for eo may be offered ao roles..
Reply 43
Original post by Adam adam
I think the application mentioned that candidates that don't meet the requirement for eo may be offered ao roles..

I don’t think it said the salary for AO it’s a shame they make people wait so long for an answer wouldnt it be better to just decline who fails there and then 😂😂😂
Reply 44
Did anyone else get the email today ?
No, what did the email say?
Reply 46
That they’d let us know by January the results
Oh okay. No I didn't get an email, I applied for this role in Scotland. My bro in law applied for it in London and he also got an email like this.
Original post by Fjx25
That they’d let us know by January the results

Friend has received interview invite for Yorkshire region
Has any one heard back off their interview yet ?
Original post by pinky14x

Nothing yet 😔
Original post by AJCAHAUDHRY
Nothing yet 😔

Same here… I’m nervous 😬
Reply 52

I got a email which said they are reviewing applications last week. It will take time but I think we will all be notified for an interview date by at least end of the month. Civil service do take long but imagine how many people have applied for the roles so it’s understandable to be fair. Hopefully we all will be interviewed and pass 🤞🏼😊🤞🏼
Original post by Sumzfc
I got a email which said they are reviewing applications last week. It will take time but I think we will all be notified for an interview date by at least end of the month. Civil service do take long but imagine how many people have applied for the roles so it’s understandable to be fair. Hopefully we all will be interviewed and pass 🤞🏼😊🤞🏼

Yes definitely! I’ve done my interview just waiting to hear back, the wait is the worst part 😂 good luck to every one though!!
Reply 54
Yes definitely! I’ve done my interview just waiting to hear back, the wait is the worst part 😂 good luck to every one though!!

What area did you interview for ?
Yes definitely! I’ve done my interview just waiting to hear back, the wait is the worst part 😂 good luck to every one though!

What kind if questions were in the interview?
Original post by AJCAHAUDHRY
What kind if questions were in the interview?

I can’t remember exactly, they were based on the behaviours in the job advert. It’s advised to follow the STAR format for answering. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help! Good luck
I can’t remember exactly, they were based on the behaviours in the job advert. It’s advised to follow the STAR format for answering. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help! Good luck

No worries, thank you.
Reply 58
I’ve checked other discussions London and kent are still waiting for interviews only thing they’ve received is the email to say they’d let us know in January
Reply 59
Seems that people that have had interviews from London applied for roles released earlier than December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending