The Student Room Group

DWP General Executive Officer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by pinky14x
Waiting on interview results!

Same 😁 when did you do your interview and what area? I’m so impatient!
We’ve applied for different areas!! Good luck 🤞🏼😊

I wonder will they hold off until all areas are completed or begin releasing individual locations as they complete them.

Good luck to you too.
Reply 82
Original post by JDSensations
I wonder will they hold off until all areas are completed or begin releasing individual locations as they complete them.

Good luck to you too.

I was thinking this too. They seemed to release the interview invites at different times so hopefully they will release the results as they’re completed……I hope 😊
What area have you applied for?
Original post by Shonky
Same 😁 when did you do your interview and what area? I’m so impatient!

I don’t feel comfortable giving the area in case I doxx myself 😂 but I did my interview on Jan 7th I believe 😊
Reply 84
I don’t feel comfortable giving the area in case I doxx myself 😂 but I did my interview on Jan 7th I believe 😊

😂 no problem, I understand. Hopefully you’ll find out soon! Good luck 🤞
A family member who lives in London applied, he still hasn't received an interview.
Original post by Shonky
😂 no problem, I understand. Hopefully you’ll find out soon! Good luck 🤞

Good luck to you too!! 😊🤞🏼
Reply 87
Original post by AJCAHAUDHRY
A family member who lives in London applied, he still hasn't received an interview.

What part of London did he apply for?
Original post by Shonky
What part of London did he apply for?

London & Essex- East London
Original post by Shonky
I was thinking this too. They seemed to release the interview invites at different times so hopefully they will release the results as they’re completed……I hope 😊
What area have you applied for?

I applied for West Scotland. My interview was completed on 18th December. It's been hard not to check the status every day since.
I guess so long as they have not said no, I am still in the running.

It seems as though people are only getting interviews in the past week or 2, but they may have been a different pool of vacancies/reference

*edit* I think I may have applied for a different posting as it is Scotland not England, originally I thought it said 50 roles across the UK
(edited 1 year ago)
I applied for West Scotland. My interview was completed on 18th December. It's been hard not to check the status every day since.I guess so long as they have not said no, I am still in the running.
It seems as though people are only getting interviews in the past week or 2, but they may have been a different pool of vacancies/reference

*edit* I think I may have applied for a different posting as it is Scotland not England, originally I thought it said 50 roles across the UK

I applied for Central West and South West Group - Central Scotland. Still waiting to hear back
I applied for Central West and South West Group - Central Scotland. Still waiting to hear back

Have you completed as far as interview stage?
Have you completed as far as interview stage?

Yes I did my interview before Christmas.
Yes I did my interview before Christmas.

It's a long wait for updates. I'm guessing it has been automated to the point of reviewing the interviews which is why that part was much quicker.
Reply 94
London & Essex- East London

I’m not sure they have released the whole of London yet. I know North London has been released.
Good luck everyone, the waiting game is the hardest:

My status for the north east scotland campaign is 'Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.'

Soon is a good open word 😄
Reply 96
Hi is anyone else Yorkshire and Humber region? I submitted my interview on Monday and hoping it doesn’t take too long for the results!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 97
Original post by SD0111
Hi is anyone else Yorkshire and Humber region? I submitted my interview on Monday and hoping it doesn’t take too long for the results!

Hi, i did and did it last week. Probably take a month to find out in all honesty
Reply 98
Original post by Sumzfc
Hi, i did and did it last week. Probably take a month to find out in all honesty

Such a long time isn’t it! I hate the waiting game 😩
Reply 99
Original post by SD0111
Such a long time isn’t it! I hate the waiting game 😩

Indeed, but it is what it is 😞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending