The Student Room Group

ATAS problem

Hi,

I have applied for an ATAS certificate. I am so confused that the ATAS application is showing part complete in the field of Referees section. Can anyone please suggest something to me related to the ATAS certificate? It would be a great help.
Reply 1
Give the contact information for 2 people who have known you for at least three years each. The academic field must be represented by at least one of the referees. Include a reference from your place of employment if you have job experience. If you have studied and/or worked abroad, a referee from your native country would be ideal, but it is not required. No relatives are permitted to serve as referees.
Reply 2
It is now submitted. Thank you
Original post by Judyjay
Give the contact information for 2 people who have known you for at least three years each. The academic field must be represented by at least one of the referees. Include a reference from your place of employment if you have job experience. If you have studied and/or worked abroad, a referee from your native country would be ideal, but it is not required. No relatives are permitted to serve as referees.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending