The Student Room Group

Brampton manor/ NCS/ Chobham school life?

Hi I’ve applied to NCS, Chobham and Brampton and I would just like to know how people who are currently in the schools find it, what is it like and would they recommend it
Thanks!
dont. go. chobham. its so poor. the sixth form head is so mean and dismissive. the humanities teachers are so bad, most of them anyway. i hate the people there. the art and drama and stem teachers are good.

brampton was amazing. as long as u can work well under pressure then go for it. the people there are always nice and kind and good looking and aspirational and theyll help you with your learning. the school is sexist and homohpbic tho so good luck with that.

ncs is good for american universities apparently? i dont like the vibes of ncs tho, its in east ham and its in a wacky place.

i actually wrote like an entire essay responding to you but i accidentally deleted it. im sorry. this is my shortened response.
Reply 2
Original post by kurami_707
dont. go. chobham. its so poor. the sixth form head is so mean and dismissive. the humanities teachers are so bad, most of them anyway. i hate the people there. the art and drama and stem teachers are good.

brampton was amazing. as long as u can work well under pressure then go for it. the people there are always nice and kind and good looking and aspirational and theyll help you with your learning. the school is sexist and homohpbic tho so good luck with that.

ncs is good for american universities apparently? i dont like the vibes of ncs tho, its in east ham and its in a wacky place.

i actually wrote like an entire essay responding to you but i accidentally deleted it. im sorry. this is my shortened response.

Sorry I didn’t see this till now, but thank you so much, I’ve heard a lot of bad things about Chobham and this definitely helped !
Original post by Smoothgio
Sorry I didn’t see this till now, but thank you so much, I’ve heard a lot of bad things about Chobham and this definitely helped !

no worries pal! good luck in your gcses [:
Reply 4
Original post by kurami_707
no worries pal! good luck in your gcses [:

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending