The Student Room Group

Placement job online assessment

As the title says I would like to know what are best ways I can practise for the online assesment for a placement I have applied for, specifically in engineering. What resources have you guys used and how much prep would you need for it?

thanks
There are a lot of good places online for practice. Depending on the type of assessment there are some good online practice test platforms, would recommend looking for one that offers some information regarding your area. When I was applying to placements, I would take at least a few hours minimum per test type just until I felt confident. Hope this helps!
Original post by alwaysconfused5
As the title says I would like to know what are best ways I can practise for the online assesment for a placement I have applied for, specifically in engineering. What resources have you guys used and how much prep would you need for it?

thanks

What type of assessment is it?

There are so many good and free resources online including practice tests. Kent uni careers website is one I've used a lot. Or there paid sites eg Assessment Day which do free trials.

Amount of prep really depends on how confident you are and how many you've done in the past etc!

This video and others on that channel has some really good tips! https://youtu.be/OOeNGFQFp3k

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending