The Student Room Group

Multi-Skills Assessment 999/101 Contact Officer

4 years ago i applied to become a Contact Officer for Sussex Police and I got to the multi-skills assessment however i didn't pass. I was very upset because i find stuff like that very hard, especially with having ADHD (undiagnosed). I didn't pass my GCSE's either. I'm more of a person that learns on the job and I'm very good at being the calm in the storm, I've always wanted to help people. Life happened and i've applied again for it, i passed the situational judgment test and they've skipped the middle part out and gone straight to the multi-skills part, however i'm very anxious on failing this part again because of my lack of maths skills. I'm very good on the computer and can type fast, I have no problem with that. I know they have more in takes in September and more in 2023. I keep saying to myself that If i fail then i'll know what it's like for next time.

Has anyone got any tips or what to expect on this assessment? I can't express how much I want this job. My husband is a police officer as well, so he's trying to help me as much as he can but i guess my brain is just wired differently.

I've got the assessment on Thursday 20th April.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending