The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Starting times..

Hi, anyone have a rough idea of what time you need to be in uni in a morning. (Nursing)

Thanks 😊
Reply 1
Every university and even different modules are different. But, remember nurse students spend half of their time on placement. Wards normally shift change about 7am. You need to be there about 6:45.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Normally lectures begin at about 9 I’d usually try to be in for about 8:45 to give me time to get a cup of tea and get to the lecture (the tea was drunk in the lecture). You don’t really have to be on campus by any time just give yourself time to get to lectures.
Reply 3
Original post by jonathanemptage
Normally lectures begin at about 9 I’d usually try to be in for about 8:45 to give me time to get a cup of tea and get to the lecture (the tea was drunk in the lecture). You don’t really have to be on campus by any time just give yourself time to get to lectures.

Brilliant! Thankyou! Mainly the drive and parking I’m concerned about xx
Reply 4
Thankyou, really helpful xx
Original post by Hanmrd14
Brilliant! Thankyou! Mainly the drive and parking I’m concerned about xx

cool cool I just walked because my Halls/Student house was so very near my uni.
Original post by Hanmrd14
Hi, anyone have a rough idea of what time you need to be in uni in a morning. (Nursing)

Thanks 😊

Hi,

Thanks for your question! Typically the uni day can start from 9am - but this can differ from course to course and also placements will be different timings. I would suggest contacting the course leader regarding this if you have any concerns and I'm sure they'll be happy to help :smile:

Please feel free to ask any more questions.

Best wishes,
Phoebe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending