The Student Room Group

Application

hi, the live chat option on your website isn't available right now so i thought i would send a msg - when my parents are trying to support my application when they sign in it only comes up with last years application not the current. we have tried all the steps like re logging in etc but it still will not come up. is there a way to rectify this or re do the application? thanks
Original post by holcrad
hi, the live chat option on your website isn't available right now so i thought i would send a msg - when my parents are trying to support my application when they sign in it only comes up with last years application not the current. we have tried all the steps like re logging in etc but it still will not come up. is there a way to rectify this or re do the application? thanks

Hi there,

Your parents need to login to their accounts then click on support a students application and it will ask them for your customer reference number then their income for 21/22 tax year. If they can't do this online, they will need to complete the PFF2 Form found here https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf then upload this in their account or yours, under the evidence upload option.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending