Physics 8
Biology 7
Chemistry 7
French 6
English 7
English 8
History 7
Business 5

I plan to study maths, physics, chemistry and economics. I hope to get into Edinburgh, Oxford, UCL or Kings, to study physics. Is this realistic with the grades I have?
congarts on the grades,

very good grades but ill let you know that if you want to study at oxford or UCL they need at least one 8-9s in gcses and they look forward to A*AA minimum in A levels and also if you do 4 course thats better considering you get A*A*A*A* to AAAA... this will probably standout and thus increasing your chance of being accepted good luck. and do something in ur summers like joining a camp to show that you like to pursue things and achieve!!!
Reply 2
Thank you. The real reason I am asking is because I got a 5 in business, which concerns me?
Original post by Kingdragon
Thank you. The real reason I am asking is because I got a 5 in business, which concerns me?

Honestly, I would do extensive research. However, what makes difference is the A level grades now I wouldn’t worry too much about one subject… focus on your a levels 👍 but if you want to join top 10 unis in UK. please speak to your college they will provide the best support about this as they already know many cases like yours
Reply 4
So, you’re saying it is significant if I want to go to UCL. As my dream is to study Physics at UCL. For my business grade is it possible the board made a mistake?
Original post by Kingdragon
So, you’re saying it is significant if I want to go to UCL. As my dream is to study Physics at UCL. For my business grade is it possible the board made a mistake?

I’m saying, you have done well in your GCSEs… Universities will understand that this was a hard year for everyone. And you shouldn’t worry too much and focus on your A levels it’s good enough to be accepted in UCL or Oxford but research is important 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest