The Student Room Group

DWP Executive Officer - Disability Services (506)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Willmaxluke
Hi I also applied for 505 but heard from a friend that the roles were pulled in the end due to wear view house not having the capacity to house the extra staff. I also heard a few top scorers got offered alternative roles.

Hi Luke,

What do you mean by the roles were pulled in, could you elaborate on that? Did you hear back from DWP?
Reply 21
Original post by hedgehogkat
Hi Luke,

What do you mean by the roles were pulled in, could you elaborate on that? Did you hear back from DWP?

Hi Claire,

have you heard anything from dwp? I have :smile:
Original post by Bth123
Hi Claire,

have you heard anything from dwp? I have :smile:

Yep, provisional offer a couple of days ago. Guessing it went well for you too? :smile:
Original post by hedgehogkat
Yep, provisional offer a couple of days ago. Guessing it went well for you too? :smile:

Wow well done both of you. Did you both get offered decision maker roles if you don't mind me asking.
Original post by Willmaxluke
Wow well done both of you. Did you both get offered decision maker roles if you don't mind me asking.

Yes I did get offered a decision making role and thank you!!
Reply 25
Original post by jwalker93
Hi,

I received a provisional offer of employment on July 10th. Following the submission of my onboarding information, my application is now pending completion of pre-employment checks.

Does anybody know how long this process can take?

Many thanks

Hi I have an interview coming up this week as EO would you mind to share any questions I had during interview process ?
Reply 26
Hi,

I received a provisional offer of employment on July 10th. Following the submission of my onboarding information, my application is now pending completion of pre-employment checks.

Many thanks

Hi I have an interview coming up as EO, if you don’t mind sharing some interview questions you had during interviews process? Thanks
Those who made reserve did you ever receive offers? I made reserve after scoring 29 in interview thanks
Hi,

Many thanks

I received a provisional offer for the Sheffield department work coach - disabilities (Executive Officer). I scored only 26 and got an offer straight away before I started the onboarding.

I have a master's degree in Psychology.
Used to own a small company for 2.5 years in design, marketing, branding etc.

I have 2.5 years experience working with vulnerable people in homes, psychiatric units, secure units and Hospitals.

Tay.
Reply 29
Original post by Heyitstayyo
I received a provisional offer for the Sheffield department work coach - disabilities (Executive Officer). I scored only 26 and got an offer straight away before I started the onboarding.

I have a master's degree in Psychology.
Used to own a small company for 2.5 years in design, marketing, branding etc.

I have 2.5 years experience working with vulnerable people in homes, psychiatric units, secure units and Hospitals.

Tay.

Hi ,

Have you started your role yet ?
Is it hybrid ?
I’ve been offered something similar in disability services - case manager ?
Reply 30
Original post by Shadzy
Hi ,

Is it hybrid ?

Oooh I been offered this role too! It’s taking so long to hear back about my checks!
Original post by Shadzy
Hi ,

Is it hybrid ?
Which office have you been offered, disability service case manger is by far the best EO in DWP :smile:
Hi,
Many thanks
Hello was wondering if you could help me i am on the onboarding part but im confused or im being dumb what information is it asking for thr section professional membership
Original post by IS1993
Oooh I been offered this role too! It’s taking so long to hear back about my checks!
Hey hope your well how long dod your checks take? I sent mine this week just wanted a time frame of roughly what im looking at thank you
Reply 34
Original post by Sabah0209
Hey hope your well how long dod your checks take? I sent mine this week just wanted a time frame of roughly what im looking at thank you
Hey, I’m still waiting on my checks almost 2 months in. I would recommend keeping on top of the recruitment team, as I get the generic email saying “checks are in progress, we will contact you further if we need anything else” I had a reference outstanding which I didn’t know until I contacted them and it had been weeks. So deffo keep on top of them. Good luck and let me know how you get on!
Original post by IS1993
Hey, I’m still waiting on my checks almost 2 months in. I would recommend keeping on top of the recruitment team, as I get the generic email saying “checks are in progress, we will contact you further if we need anything else” I had a reference outstanding which I didn’t know until I contacted them and it had been weeks. So deffo keep on top of them. Good luck and let me know how you get on!
Ahhh okay so ive still got a long way to go haha 😄 thank yor for replying i will do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending