The Student Room Group

PGCEi application

I applied for international PGCE at Warwick (online in my country) 6 weeks ago. My interview was successful. The course will start Aug21. (Two weeks left)
They did not send me an offer yet.

I email them every 2 weeks and they say we are still processing your application.

Is this delay normal in British universities? I am worried that my application will be rejected
Reply 1
Original post by Math&
I applied for international PGCE at Warwick (online in my country) 6 weeks ago. My interview was successful. The course will start Aug21. (Two weeks left)
They did not send me an offer yet.

I email them every 2 weeks and they say we are still processing your application.

Is this delay normal in British universities? I am worried that my application will be rejected

I would say yes, they do take a while to get back to you, even with UK nationals it is sometimes a while before hearing from them. Currently the UK schools and Universities are on summer holidays (break) and this could also be causing the delay. Do you have the phone number to call them and check up on the progress?
Reply 2
Original post by robbiek86
I would say yes, they do take a while to get back to you, even with UK nationals it is sometimes a while before hearing from them. Currently the UK schools and Universities are on summer holidays (break) and this could also be causing the delay. Do you have the phone number to call them and check up on the progress?

Thank you for your reply
I called them 3 times during the 6 weeks. I also email them. They say we are still processing your application.
i applied earlier this year - got an offer and everything moved painstakingly slowly so i decided they weren't the best providers for me. i applied to another provider and got an immediate response, interview and offer. they reply to all emails on the same day and it's been such a different but positive experience so if a quick turnaround is important to you, opt for a different provider

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending