The Student Room Group

What should I do??

I applied to the University of Greenwhich for BSc Physiotherapy through clearing, they called me in for selection day which included a short interview which I attended, a few hours later after the selection day had ended I received an email from the university saying “congratulations, we are delighted to offer you a place on the course below.” The course mentioned in the email was BSc Public Health which I did not apply for, did they write down the wrong course by mistake??
Original post by Yoman224
I applied to the University of Greenwhich for BSc Physiotherapy through clearing, they called me in for selection day which included a short interview which I attended, a few hours later after the selection day had ended I received an email from the university saying “congratulations, we are delighted to offer you a place on the course below.” The course mentioned in the email was BSc Public Health which I did not apply for, did they write down the wrong course by mistake??

Hi!

They may have written down the wrong course or just not changed the course mentioned in the email from the last ones they sent. I would recommend contacting the university directly to check the course.

Best wishes,
Florence (Lancaster University student ambassador)
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi!

They may have written down the wrong course or just not changed the course mentioned in the email from the last ones they sent. I would recommend contacting the university directly to check the course.

Best wishes,
Florence (Lancaster University student ambassador)

Hi, I will email the university thank you.
Original post by Yoman224
Hi, I will email the university thank you.

Do not email universities are under massive pressure at this time of year so might take ages to reply. Give them a ring.
Reply 4
Original post by swanseajack1
Do not email universities are under massive pressure at this time of year so might take ages to reply. Give them a ring.

Okay.
2nd this much more effective and quicker to give them a ring on monday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending