The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Program 2024

Scroll to see replies

How is everyone. Anyone recieved an AC invite for reg affairs
Also how long between the AC and the information session.
Original post by mexxxeeee15
How is everyone. Anyone recieved an AC invite for reg affairs

Yeah I've received one. Haven't heard anything about the information session yet though.
Do you know what the micro exercises or respiratory exercises are? I can't tell if they are groupwork or not, and whether they are technical or situational questions?
Reply 123
Original post by figgyjuju1
Yeah I've received one. Haven't heard anything about the information session yet though.
Do you know what the micro exercises or respiratory exercises are? I can't tell if they are groupwork or not, and whether they are technical or situational questions?

Hey, when did you receive the invite?
Original post by Sr124
Hey, when did you receive the invite?

I got it on the 3rd of Jan :smile:
Reply 125

Thank you, if you don’t mind me asking, how did the online job simulation go?

When do you think we’ll hear back?
Original post by arka99
Hey, I have applied for the R&D data science as well, can you let me know what kind of questions you were asked in the Life job simulation test? Was it just HR?
Hii, I also applied to the same program. Did you do the job simulation? Can you give information about how the process was and the questions?
Reply 128
Original post by BirdSeed123
Hey! Has anyone done the HackerRank, am I allowed to code in any language? Any advice?

Hey! I am currently in the same boat as you rn. Do u have any tips or suggested materials to revise for it? :smile:
Reply 129
Original post by mayoradesina
Hi, Have you completed the HackerRank assessment? If yes, Have you receive any feedback from them... My portal is showing "recruiter review"... Please lemme know

Hi, do u have any advice or tips for the HackerRank?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending