The Student Room Group

What’s the best job from everything I say

I want a job that has the best work life balance less stress not boring and is interesting and has good pay/income and also is not related to coding,writing toons of essays,engineering which find hard and architecture,it,cs,healthcare and btw want the job to help me in the future and is beneficial and will help me succeed btw I found one job that interests me and has everything I want but do you have any better options from what I’ve said it could be a controversy one but is accounting I think it has the best job security and also shows how to manage your money,run a business,how to make something alive and also financially responsible which are very key for success and don’t need to go uni whilst can do a degree apprenticeship in a uni pwc at uom for example part time work and uni and be qualified at 23 and earn 45-55k and if qualified aca chartered accountant think best qualification has like 1000 and even more job opportunities at your hometown for example Manchester or Birmingham or London like these kind of cities but also thing is useful and has everything you want after doing the hard tests but if you dedicate and stay motivated then this is for you and even for me but wanna know your thoughts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending