The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Move out/in dates Christmas break?

Does anyone know if there are specific dates you have leave or move back in for Christmas break? I’m in John’s, and I don’t have to move by belongings during break, but the offer letter implied that meals and heat/electricity might not be available during break. I’m going home for Christmas, but wasn’t sure if I can move back in the weekend before term starts in January? I know to know to book my flight.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if there are specific dates you have leave or move back in for Christmas break? I’m in John’s, and I don’t have to move by belongings during break, but the offer letter implied that meals and heat/electricity might not be available during break. I’m going home for Christmas, but wasn’t sure if I can move back in the weekend before term starts in January? I know to know to book my flight.

At my college you can leave/come back at any time (but have to let college know if you are going to be in out of term time). The weekend before term is when most people come back so I’d assume it would probably be ok but best just to check with your student support/admin
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hiya

There wouldn't be any specific dates to move in or out. It's totally up to you. You can also just go up to the reception in Johns and confirm with them :smile:

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest