The Student Room Group

Evelyn Partners Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jacie198
How long did you wait (after the VI) before getting the invitation to the AC ?

I got a reply within 48 hrs of taking the VI
Reply 41
Original post by Oranges126
I got a reply within 48 hrs of taking the VI

What did you prepare for the written exercises and what was the structure for the Q&A? Like what was discussed
Reply 42
Original post by Rooonit
What did you prepare for the written exercises and what was the structure for the Q&A? Like what was discussed

Oh I was referring to after the VI how long it took me to get an invite to the AC. I have the written case study scheduled so I haven't actually completed it yet.

When do you have your written case study? Even I'm not sure how to prepare as they said they would provide further details but I haven't heard anything
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 43
Oh I was referring to after the VI how long it took me to get an invite to the AC. I have the written case study scheduled so I haven't actually completed it yet.

When do you have your written case study? Even I'm not sure how to prepare as they said they would provide further details but I haven't heard anything

Yeah same. Mine is on Wednesday, haven't heard any further details from them.
Reply 44
Original post by Rooonit

Can you let me know how it went. Did you also receive a confirmation of your AC?
Reply 45
Can you let me know how it went. Did you also receive a confirmation of your AC?

They confirmed my choice for the date and said they will send me further details. But I haven't received anything yet.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 46
How did your ACs go?
Reply 47
Has anyone received updates regarding the VI?
Reply 48
Original post by mod32
How did your ACs go?

How was yours? I have mine this week
Reply 49
How was yours? I have mine this week

The did you take the Video Interview?
Reply 50

When…

Reply 51

Hi I did the video interview before and passed it so now I have an AC this week
Reply 52
Original post by l00k1ng4j0b
got a call yesterday and the recruiter said that I had passed the written assignment and will be having an interview with a partner on Tuesday which will be the final stage and I will hopefully have a decision by next week

How was your interview?
Original post by 1604
How was your interview?

Man keeping a record 😂
Reply 54
Original post by Rooonit

Hi do you have tips for the written exercise I have it this week
Reply 55
Has anyone whose done the written exercise heard whether they are successful yet?
Reply 56
Original post by 1604
Has anyone whose done the written exercise heard whether they are successful yet?

Considering you've done the written assessment was it hard and do you have any tips on how to prepare?
Reply 57
I did the video interview on the 28th of October and still haven’t heard anything back - has anyone who has applied for investment management had their AC?
Reply 58
Original post by RK1802
I did the video interview on the 28th of October and still haven’t heard anything back - has anyone who has applied for investment management had their AC?

Me as well, I did the video interview the 30th October still zero reply
Reply 59
Me as well, I did the video interview the 30th October still zero reply

Did you apply for investment management?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending