The Student Room Group

SIP civil service 2024 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mimi3032
Did you also ask questions?

No except when we will find out .
Reply 61
Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has had any updates about when were finding out results or if anyone has already found out? I'm pretty sure most people have had their interviews now, I had mine mid December. Hopefully we find out soon, the waits making me super nervous haha :smile:
Original post by elm203
Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has had any updates about when were finding out results or if anyone has already found out? I'm pretty sure most people have had their interviews now, I had mine mid December. Hopefully we find out soon, the waits making me super nervous haha :smile:

I'm pretty sure it's february/march
Reply 63
Original post by sophieclimpson1

Oh I got told Jan in my interview. I had my interview the Dec the 4th
Reply 64
Original post by elm203

Same here. I’m so anxious. I don’t think anyone’s heard back yet though 😅
Oh I got told Jan in my interview. I had my interview the Dec the 4th

Oh wow really? Late January? My interview was 13th December.
Reply 66
Oh wow really? Late January? My interview was 13th December.

She said early to mid January. How did you find your interview?
She said early to mid January. How did you find your interview?

Interesting. Does it depend on when you had your interview? I'm sure some people said we find out in March. Interview was good, she said my answers were comprehensive and she enjoyed speaking to me. How was yours?
Reply 68
Hey, I should do my interview today. However I haven’t received any link from them, since it’s written that it’s virtual I haven’t received a meeting link invite, although my interview is in 45 minutes. I’m so anxious 😭
Original post by Cha200109
Hey, I should do my interview today. However I haven’t received any link from them, since it’s written that it’s virtual I haven’t received a meeting link invite, although my interview is in 45 minutes. I’m so anxious 😭

Pls don’t worry . They will call you so make sure your phone is charged and you are in a quiet place . Good luck
Reply 70

i was told that too
Reply 71
also when deciding who to offer the internship do they include scores from the online tests as well ? or just interview ?
Reply 72

Good Luck!
Reply 73
Thank you. I still haven’t received a call yet. Hopefully they’ll call soon, although the interview was supposed to be at 1pm😭
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by delhibelly
also when deciding who to offer the internship do they include scores from the online tests as well ? or just interview ?

Not sure at all . There is nothing that clarifies this .
Reply 75
25 minutes in and no call or meeting link.
I feel a bit lost now
25 minutes in and no call or meeting link.
I feel a bit lost now

I have heard of the same happening to others. Don't panic...I think you can contact them to reschedule 😊.
Reply 77
Hi, thankfully I’ve been able to reschedule. Thank you so much for your help
Hi, thankfully I’ve been able to reschedule. Thank you so much for your help

No problem. Good luck for next time.
So when are we finding out then? Is it January or February? Or March?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending