The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

is it worth applying to LSE

I am a student in year 13 who is going to apply to uni soon for the course politics and international relations. I am predicted A*A*A and have a good personal statement. I was wondering if it was worth applying for LSE with these GCSE grades
Original post by kennym4596
I am a student in year 13 who is going to apply to uni soon for the course politics and international relations. I am predicted A*A*A and have a good personal statement. I was wondering if it was worth applying for LSE with these GCSE grades

Well it's at most 1 out of 5 choices, assuming your other choices are well balanced there's no reason not to have LSE as an aspirational choice. However politics & IR is an extremely competitive course at LSE and your GCSEs are somewhat below their stated standard for the course. So do apply, but don't peg your hopes and dreams to it - consider it a dice roll :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by kennym4596

Can I see your ps ? Please
Original post by Anonymous #1
Can I see your ps ? Please

Please don’t ask to see the statement of someone that’s applying this cycle.
Original post by Admit-One
Please don’t ask to see the statement of someone that’s applying this cycle.

Ok I’m sorry :/
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ok I’m sorry :/

Not a problem, it just invites potential plagiarism issues for the sharer and receiver.

There are lots of example statements here on TSR:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/personal-statements/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending