The Student Room Group

Worcester PA 2024 entry Physician Associate 31st January interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Adewemi
What??? that’s peak i don’t think they asked for anything concerning hours worked. I doubt people got feedbacks. Are these guys people you know personally? bruhhh does that mean we’re on waiting list then🤣🤣🤣

They sent me a form to fill to disclose all work experience and voluntary work I’ve undertaken and that declaration form or something
Reply 21
Original post by DiamondDia
Yes, we have a whole PA groupchat and all

From Worcester? add me 🤣🤣🤣yall from 31st jan?
Reply 22
They sent me a form to fill to disclose all work experience and voluntary work I’ve undertaken and that declaration form or something

Wow when was this i didn’t receive nothing 🤣🤣gosh imma cry cos what’s all this
Reply 23
Original post by Adewemi

Add me too😂😂😂😂
Original post by Adewemi

No just PA in general only coursemates from my uni 😕 I don’t think admin will let me, he’s stingy 😭
Original post by Adewemi
Wow when was this i didn’t receive nothing 🤣🤣gosh imma cry cos what’s all this

Honestly this whole thing is f’ed
Reply 26
Original post by dididudu
Add me too😂😂😂😂

Bruhhh i regret not adding people i went on interview with in snap🤣i feel like im in this alone
Reply 27
No just PA in general only coursemates from my uni 😕 I don’t think admin will let me, he’s stingy 😭

How many people so far got offered that you know?
Original post by Adewemi
How many people so far got offered that you know?

Just two that I know off, that’s it
Reply 29
Just two that I know off, that’s it

they must be lucky boiii sure i’m on a waiting list. I better not think of it for now
Original post by Adewemi
they must be lucky boiii sure i’m on a waiting list. I better not think of it for now

How do you know?
Original post by Adewemi
Bruhhh i regret not adding people i went on interview with in snap🤣i feel like im in this alone

Hi Adewemi, I also had my interview on the 31st. Were you the girl who had the interview on the same day as your friend?
Reply 32
Original post by Girlllllly
Hi Adewemi, I also had my interview on the 31st. Were you the girl who had the interview on the same day as your friend?

Hi i was at the interview on the 31st too and still havent heard back. Do you know anyone that got the offer already??
Original post by dididudu
Hi i was at the interview on the 31st too and still havent heard back. Do you know anyone that got the offer already??

Yes , 1 person from the morning sessions , I don’t know if another group interviewed in the afternoon.
Hi I had interview with Worcester and was made an unconditional offer back early February. Is there anyone else who have had offers?
Reply 35
My UCAS track updated today and it said that Worcester has offered me a place for the PA course. However, I have not received an email from the university itself. Is this the same for anyone else that has got a place for PA Worcester?
Original post by myaaaxo
My UCAS track updated today and it said that Worcester has offered me a place for the PA course. However, I have not received an email from the university itself. Is this the same for anyone else that has got a place for PA Worcester?

Hey, Congrats first of all! I also received an unconditional offer from Worcester today. Nothing directly from the uni. Maybe they will send an email next week?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Zenith180
Hey, Congrats first of all! I also received an unconditional offer from Worcester today. Nothing directly from the uni. Maybe they will send an email next week?
Thank you! And congratulations to you too!! Xx
Original post by myaaaxo

Congratulations 🎉 I got my email from the uni the day after I was made the offer on UCAS.
Original post by myaaaxo
Thank you! And congratulations to you too!! Xx
Thank you!! Just got an email about 20 mins from UoW

Quick Reply

Latest