The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. I've got an offer from them!

They didn't interview me.

BMAT results aren't as important for Biomed...I think....BMAT is only really important when you're applying for medicine!

Imperial said that by now, everyone should have received their offers....
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
:eek: they said that?! when did they say that? :sad: I havent got an offer, and now too scared to check track

:bricks:
Reply 4
@phonix90

there may be some problems! Just email and ask the undergraduate admission officer.

Marcus Heneghan. Just email him!
Reply 5
namnao555
@phonix90

there may be some problems! Just email and ask the undergraduate admission officer.

Marcus Heneghan. Just email him!

Problems...doesnt sound good
maybe my application was (accidentally) put into a paper shredder
Reply 6
^ No way. That won't have happened.

Just try finding out! Be positive.
Reply 7
The thing is there are a lot of us out there who haven't received offers yet. I applied for Biomed engineering (supposedly, as far as I know I didn't have to do the BMAT, but now that you guys are mentioning it I'm starting to think I might not have done it and I should have...) and haven't heard anything from them by now (I applied by the 15th October deadline) so even if I was rejected I think I should know already, so maybe they're just starting to give offers out now.
Reply 8
Puck_1991
The thing is there are a lot of us out there who haven't received offers yet. I applied for Biomed engineering (supposedly, as far as I know I didn't have to do the BMAT, but now that you guys are mentioning it I'm starting to think I might not have done it and I should have...) and haven't heard anything from them by now (I applied by the 15th October deadline) so even if I was rejected I think I should know already, so maybe they're just starting to give offers out now.

I dont think u had to do the BMAT. If you did have to do it, UCAS will remind you, it'll say clearly on the prospectus, you couldn't have missed it so dont worry :smile:
Reply 9
^ You need the BMAT for Imperial Biomedical Science.

Biomedical science at Imperial is special compared to at other uni. I went to their open day and found out about it.
Reply 10
namnao555
^ You need the BMAT for Imperial Biomedical Science.

Biomedical science at Imperial is special compared to at other uni. I went to their open day and found out about it.

She was on about Biomedical Engineering not Science.
Reply 11
Thanks... I was worried, even if I probably won't get in anyway, but I'd hate missing out just because I didn't know I had to do the BMAT.
Reply 12
Puck_1991
Thanks... I was worried, even if I probably won't get in anyway, but I'd hate missing out just because I didn't know I had to do the BMAT.

Nah you're fine, was only Biomedical Science that required the BMAT. You should be fine, Biomedical Engineering is available in extra so I see no reason why you wouldn't get in if you've fulfilled their requirements.
Reply 13
'Cause I'm Spanish. That isn't a problem in itself but our equivalent to A levels has a bit less content than A-levels themselves. That is to say, probably if I had studied in England I wouldn't have a problem getting in, but having studied here in Spain my level in for example maths is lower than you would expect... Anyway, still waiting...
Reply 14
OMG i JUST CHECKED TRACK AND I GOT AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT STOP SMILING!!
I ALSO CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!!

and I just freaked out my friend who was sitting next to me, by jumping on her...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 15
phoenix90
I CANT STOP SMILING!!

and I just freaked out my friend who was sitting next to me, by jumping on her...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats!!! lets dance!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
CCJ
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats!!! lets dance!! :biggrin:

:eek3: :bunny:
Reply 17
phoenix90
:eek3: :bunny:

Lucky friday the 13th for us then :biggrin:

Looking back now.. I had to endure 114 days of waiting!
Reply 18
phoenix90
I CANT STOP SMILING!!

congrats!.... me too!! :biggrin: :woo:
so so happy!
I guess we'll be seeing each other next year!
congrats too CCJ

:biggrin:
Reply 19
abbi182
congrats!.... me too!! :biggrin: :woo:
so so happy!
I guess we'll be seeing each other next year!
congrats too CCJ

:biggrin:

Congrats to you too!! :biggrin:

btw is it me or do the smilies not work? lol

Latest

Trending

Trending