The Student Room Group

Unconditional Offers_Need help

Hi there

It may seem kind of funny, my questions i mean, but i am new here, have no experience in application process in the UK, and would be grateful for any help or post.

I applied to 3 uni-s in the Uk, in total of to 5 courses, for four courses within 2 universities and for course in 1 uni.
I got 1 uncondional offer from one course, and still waiting to hear from the other ones.
The question is:
Also appllied for funding to Chevening and World bank schol-p. The results of the scholarships will be avalible in late January and late july the latest.
I have no idea, should i accept all the offers i get from the uni's or should wait untill the scholarship results will be avaliable? If i get two offers from the same uni but from two different courses i applied, can i accept both untill the clearance with my scholarship results?

How long can the university wait to hear from me?

Regards

Nodir
Reply 1
Hi there

It may seem kind of funny, my questions i mean, but i am new here, have no experience in application process in the UK, and would be grateful for any help or post.

I applied to 3 uni-s in the Uk, in total of to 5 courses, for four courses within 2 universities and for course in 1 uni.
I got 1 uncondional offer from one course, and still waiting to hear from the other ones.
The question is:
Also appllied for funding to Chevening and World bank schol-p. The results of the scholarships will be avalible in late January and late july the latest.
I have no idea, should i accept all the offers i get from the uni's or should wait untill the scholarship results will be avaliable? If i get two offers from the same uni but from two different courses i applied, can i accept both untill the clearance with my scholarship results?

How long can the university wait to hear from me?

Regards

Nodir

I don't know about the scholarship bit, but the answer to this question is almost certainly no. They'll most likely make you decide for one course.

Latest

Trending

Trending