The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Thinking of going to QMUL but worried about the location..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey you've nothing to worry, Pete Doherty went there, for a year anyway....
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 21
I've reiterated the crime statistics to many incredulous TSR members over the year. In fact I got so annoyed with the naivety of people, I published the statistics a couple of years ago on TSR Wiki QMUL: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Queen_Mary

I'm not exactly one to put down my own borough - I reside in Borough of Westminster (Marylebone) and live closest to UCL (Camden borough). I can't put anything on display in my windscreen for a moment due to opportunists. Then we have the endless burglaries in the area, the robberies and general street crime due to the inflated population of tourists.....

Need I go on. Although it's a nice area to reside :tongue:
Democracy
Hmm apparently history's going up to AAA as well...

Lol I'm absolutely positive it was AAB, cause I remember thinking it's one of the only UofL institutes that doesn't want AAA for law.

Hey nope defo AAA this year :smile:
Né Stig
I've reiterated the crime statistics to many incredulous TSR members over the year. In fact I got so annoyed with the naivety of people, I published the statistics a couple of years ago on TSR Wiki QMUL: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Queen_Mary

I'm not exactly one to put down my own borough - I reside in Borough of Westminster (Marylebone) and live closest to UCL (Camden borough). I can't put anything on display in my windscreen for a moment due to opportunists. Then we have the endless burglaries in the area, the robberies and general street crime due to the inflated population of tourists.....

Need I go on. Although it's a nice area to reside :tongue:

Marylebone is nice, I went to St Marylebone lol.
Reply 24
Democracy
Hmm apparently history's going up to AAA as well...

Lol I'm absolutely positive it was AAB, cause I remember thinking it's one of the only UofL institutes that doesn't want AAA for law

Well I was considering applying hence checked QM's law dept and was quite peeved at the fact it said AAA, so im positive also lol.
FreshPrincess1
Hey nope defo AAA this year :smile:

Mos Def
Well I was considering applying hence checked QM's law dept and was quite peeved at the fact it said AAA, so im positive also lol.

Okay, fair enough, maybe I'm mistaken...could still be judging it on my own year's admissions info :blush:
Reply 26
Hell hole it is. Visited it once and was attacked by a lollipop man.
Reply 27
zang1888
Hey you've nothing to worry, Pete Doherty went there, for a year anyway....

To study what? Lol!
i moved straight from the west of ireland last year to live in Southeast london on my own ,and it was fine apart from the few times i ran into the 'south london bombers'
pamelaa
Clear your inbox. Let's play cricket.

Done.

pamelaa

Rubbish.

And Pete Doherty did English iirc.
Reply 30
Democracy
Done.

Rubbish.

And Pete Doherty did English iirc.

I was attacked by a drunken lollipop man in Mile end!
Law went up to AAA this year...i got an AAA offer from QM for law...

Mos Def
Oh and the canal/park is very scenic and awesome for early morning jogging/late night murdering.

:rofl: :rofl:
pamelaa
I was attacked by a drunken lollipop man in Mile end!

Pics or it didn't happen.
Reply 33
Democracy
Pics or it didn't happen.

Mateeeee it did happen. I didn't have enough time to take pictures!
pamelaa
Mateeeee it did happen. I didn't have enough time to take pictures!

Reeeeeally? What part of Mile End eh?
Reply 35
Bubbles*de*Milo
Marylebone is nice, I went to St Marylebone lol.

I know many girls from that school. In fact, I actually saw a girl from that school for a few months; we also had a couple of girls over last night who are now in their early 20's. I reside literally just around the corner.
Reply 36
Democracy
Reeeeeally? What part of Mile End eh?

Well next to the primary school obviouslyyyyy, near a road.
pamelaa
Well next to the primary school obviouslyyyyy, near a road.

Interesting you say that given that there are no lollypop men in the Mile End road area...
Theres a page of the metropolitan police online, where you can see the crime rates of london- and to be honest...they are all pretty the same, according to them..
pamelaa

Well never visit Oldham then, we have a dodgy lollipop man too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending