The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London fee status..

Just a question, anyone also waiting for a reply for Imperial's fee status? I called them like 3 weeks ago after I sent in the questionnaire, and the woman said she would email me that day or the next with the answer and I still haven't received anything!

I even emailed them a couple of days ago too but also no reply. Did anyone else have difficulty with fee status or have people heard back?

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Have you had a look on their website?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
terms-and-conditions
Have you had a look on their website?

Yes and it could not be more useless I am sorry to say! I was wondering is anyone had received a reply and maybe mine was lost in the post or sent to the wrong email maybe...
So you want to know how much Imperial are charging for their fees for 2009 entry?
Reply 4
terms-and-conditions
So you want to know how much Imperial are charging for their fees for 2009 entry?

Yup he or she does! So do I! :biggrin:
*Faiqah*
Yup he or she does! So do I! :biggrin:

I've had a look on their website and for 2009 entry they will be charging £3,225 for Home/EU students on their undergraduate programmes.
Reply 6
terms-and-conditions

No, I want to know if anyone knows what their status is yet ie Home Student or Overseas. My case is quite complicated so I had to fill in the supplementary questionnaire so I was seeing if anyone else had done the same and has a reply yet.
Reply 7
Sapphire Rose
No, I want to know if anyone knows what their status is yet ie Home Student or Overseas. My case is quite complicated so I had to fill in the supplementary questionnaire so I was seeing if anyone else had done the same and has a reply yet.

I sent mine in AND sent an e-mail as well. Took them almost a month to reply, but I did eventually get an e-mail about it.
Reply 8
it/9k
I sent mine in AND sent an e-mail as well. Took them almost a month to reply, but I did eventually get an e-mail about it.

Ah! Brilliant! Thanks a lot, I was starting to lose hope. I look forward to my email then :p:
Reply 9
Pestering them will help as well. Try calling every couple of days if it starts getting too long.
Why did you need to contact Imperial? Don't you need to contact Student Finance?
Reply 11
Sapphire Rose
Ah! Brilliant! Thanks a lot, I was starting to lose hope. I look forward to my email then :p:

The website is really completely useless. It said to submit the questionnaire but didnt say where to. Just wait it out and maybe pester them with some e-mails.
call them and ask for registry.. then explain the situation.. after this call i sent a new letter.. and got a response within a week. try it
my first letter was sent to the wrong department and got lost.. i suggest u put in the right address
Reply 15
Yea thank you everyone, the letter definitely got there as she said on the phone it was on her desk. I will call her up again and find out what is going on.

Thanks for all your help :smile:
Sapphire Rose
Yea thank you everyone, the letter definitely got there as she said on the phone it was on her desk. I will call her up again and find out what is going on.

Thanks for all your help :smile:

Good luck, hope you get the home fee status. They do take ages though! All the best.
I first filled in the Fee Appeal Questionnairel, scanned and emailed it with the additional evidence. I waited three weeks but nothing came, so I emailed them about it and this is what came back:

"Dear Sir,

Please could you complete the attached Fee Status Questionnaire in order for us to accurately assess your status. This can be completed, scanned and sent to us via return email including any appropriate supporting documentation.

Kind regards,"

So I resent the material, but i've heard nothing from them for two weeks!
I keep bugging them with emails, but they don't reply...What's going on?
"If you think that we have assessed your fee status incorrectly you should complete the fee status questionnaire form found at http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/registry/admission/classifyingstudents. You can scan and email this back to us if you wish."

That's what I got the first time I asked them about the fee appeal process...
Reply 19
zxcvb1234567890
I first filled in the Fee Appeal Questionnairel, scanned and emailed it with the additional evidence. I waited three weeks but nothing came, so I emailed them about it and this is what came back:

"Dear Sir,

Please could you complete the attached Fee Status Questionnaire in order for us to accurately assess your status. This can be completed, scanned and sent to us via return email including any appropriate supporting documentation.

Kind regards,"

So I resent the material, but i've heard nothing from them for two weeks!
I keep bugging them with emails, but they don't reply...What's going on?

Call them up and ask them.. that is what I did and she said they were still assessing my situation..

I am with you though, you aren't alone :p:

Good luck with your application too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending