The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Confirmation of place on results day...?

I got an letter off uni that said that as well as track, leeds uni have their own method of confirmation on their website, which rumours say will update at 12.00am, so earlier than track.
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/students/applicants/index.htm#cf

it also says that you need your 'application number'. i've looked on all my letters and cannot find an application number other than my ucas number.
does anyone know what number they're actually looking for and if it really updates earlier than track?
thanks
You can usually log into those confirmation things with your UCAS number, the only other number you get is a Student ID which you will use all the way through uni, this will usually start 2000something. When you get your exam results etc at uni, they post them on the board next to a number rather than a name, so people can't see your name next to your results. If you want to know your Student ID now, you can just ring up the uni, if you tell them your UCAS no and date of birth, ask if they can tell you your Student ID, they will be able to give it you, just in case you need it (probably won't).
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
thats annoying. i was thinking it was 12 and waiting up :frown:
efae

Thankyou for the link! :smile:

Fingers crossed!

Latest