The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love Janine. Best character ever.
Is it wrong that i think the old lauren was hotter than the new one?
Original post by *Sparkle*

:five:

She's so lovable...in a weird way. :lolwut:
Reply 4403
Lauren's chin is fat :teeth:
Original post by -honeybee-
Eugh I definately agree about Lauren! She was so immature and disrespectful the other night and just seemed like a silly little girl. And is it just me or were she and Billie never very close until the night of his death when they suddenly became best friends? When the old Lauren was in it, she looked about 6/8 years younger than him!

I agree. I don't think she really cares he's dead though, I think she sees it as an opportunity to get attention after that American guy dumped her.

Original post by TuckingFypo™
Lauren :coma: Though she can be a bit gobby at times. :rofl2:

I really hate Kat and Stacey, they're so annoying. Who the **** do they think they are? :angry: I hope Janine (:adore: :heart:) throws Lily out the window. :nutcase:

I find Stacey boring nowadays but not really annoying. Kat is gobby/annoying but she means well.

I'm wondering where the Christmas episodes will be set this year. The last 2 years have focused on the Mitchells (2008 with Roxy and Sean and 2009 with Archie) and the Vic.

Spoiler

Ohhhhhhhh I can see what's coming :pinch:
Monday! :mad2:
Original post by Fandabidoze!
I agree. I don't think she really cares he's dead though, I think she sees it as an opportunity to get attention after that American guy dumped her.

Yeah probably. The new Lauren is awful and she's supposed to be loads younger than Billie so it just seemed really fake. I hate the way she goes on about remembering him how he would have wanted as she didn't even know him!
(edited 13 years ago)
has anyone mentioned about those white guys trying to be gangster when they were paying 'respektz' for billie, absolute disgrace :rofl: looooool

janine is so stupid :facepalm2: but i love her, but poor lily though she really is cute :frown: and it was so silly how no one was even watching lily being taken away :nopity:
Original post by TuckingFypo™
:five:

She's so lovable...in a weird way. :lolwut:

Original post by *Sparkle*

I love her too!! :love:
Jodie yesterday - "Why would someone write slapped on your door?" LOL.
Original post by Master.K
I love her too!! :love:

Also joining the Janine fanclub! :love:
Who's the hot daughter of that blonde woman Max is with? The one Darren is with? :coma:
Someone needs to kick Kat out of Eastenders
Reply 4414
Original post by Kwasiasem
Someone needs to kick Kat out of Eastenders

Nooo! She's gobby and in your face, but I really like her. Get Carol out I say. She's such a massive buzz kill in every scene she's in.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Who's the hot daughter of that blonde woman Max is with? The one Darren is with? :coma:

She's called Jodie.

The meeting of Carol, Pat and Glenda was dull to say the least. I keep expecting Carol to jump off the sofa and shout "Woman Power" or something.
New Lauren is not bad either. :coma:
RIP Ina :sad:
Why's Lily different?
(edited 13 years ago)
What happened right at the end?

Latest