The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could it have been any more obvious that Lauren would have more than one recording?

I was actually shouting at the TV today for Max to smash Lauren's face to a pulp, pull all her hair out, drag her head first across the square and into the path of an oncoming train... it's scary how much hatred I have for a fake character :rant:
Reply 4561
Boring as ****. Phil is hilarious though.
Original post by snowyowl
Could it have been any more obvious that Lauren would have more than one recording?

I was actually shouting at the TV today for Max to smash Lauren's face to a pulp, pull all her hair out, drag her head first across the square and into the path of an oncoming train... it's scary how much hatred I have for a fake character :rant:

Or when Ben returns, he can go straight into the Brannings' house, find Lauren and tell her...

Original post by CookieDoughLove
Ugh yes. What irritated me was when Carol asked her if she knew what Billy was drinking that night and Lauren just laughed in her face.

It's called nervous laughter.

Anyway I actually like the new Lauren and imo she's a welcome improvement from the old Lauren who didn't have any personality/depth to her. I can easily see the current Lauren being almost as good as Lacey Turner so oh well.
Original post by sleekchic

Anyway I actually like the new Lauren and imo she's a welcome improvement from the old Lauren who didn't have any personality/depth to her. I can easily see the current Lauren being almost as good as Lacey Turner so oh well.

I understand people laugh when they are nervous. I've seen it many times before. But that was ridiculous, who laughs when someone dies?
Original post by TuckingFypo™
lmao, Tamwar.. hahahaha. Guyliner. :perv:

lmao, supposedly he's going to become wild.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Ugh yes. What irritated me was when Carol asked her if she knew what Billy was drinking that night and Lauren just laughed in her face.

Yes I agree! And I've never seen anyone have nervous laughter to that extent, especially since she didn't even seem sorry. If it was genuine she should have removed herself from the situation and apologised after. I'm so sad, must remember it's not real, I just really dislike her!
Original post by snowyowl

LOL. It was too obvious she'd have another recording. Someone needs to sort her out. The way she just walks all over her father is disturbing.
Reply 4568
Oh! :zomg::

Spoiler

Reply 4569
Also Ryan/Janine/Stacey related:

Spoiler

And for Lucas lovers:

Spoiler

Get in there Tamwar :sexface:
Original post by mel0n
Also Ryan/Janine/Stacey related:

Spoiler

And for Lucas lovers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

When you laugh in the face of a mother who has just found her son dead in the living room, it's called being a complete and utter prick.
Original post by Grenouille.
When you laugh in the face of a mother who has just found her son dead in the living room, it's called being a complete and utter prick.

Eh no it's called shock/nervous laughter.
there's no eastenders tonight because of children in need?
As if you're trying to defend her beehiveyar. She's disrespectful and for that reason she's a prick.

Eh no it's called shock/nervous laughter.

Original post by hmiah
there's no eastenders tonight because of children in need?

No

You've already had it explained that it was nervous laughter. Sometimes, once in a while, our emotions overtake us. It's called being human.
Reply 4577
As if you're trying to defend her beehiveyar. She's disrespectful and for that reason she's a prick.

No

You're speaking as if it's real life, lolz.

They obviously intended it to be nervous laughter. Hence it is.
Original post by n1r4v
You're speaking as if it's real life, lolz.

They obviously intended it to be nervous laughter. Hence it is.

LOOOOOL! at people taking billies death seriously, its not even real. Im glad he died anyway he was a **** character and died stupidly and it was his own fault
i dont like the new lauren either i want her killed off, she just does my head in with her white girl weave. Also the whole bitchy thing doesnt suit her, when its janine i absolutely love it but when its her im like :indiff: she needs to go away

who remembers the days when abi didnt wear make up :moon:

erghhh and that was bare nasty when shirley was naked when she took off the jacket :puke:

does anyone else find max branning kinda hot in a weird way :colondollar:

Latest