The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Still can't get over the new Ben.
Reply 4841
How many teenagers/young adults are there in Eastenders? There's loads.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ladipidoo
Wait, what? :ninja: In which episode did this happen? And are you talking about the piece of jewellery which fell on the floor today or something else? :colondollar:

Yes. That was the jewellery we saw picked up by the gloved hand at the end of the episode wasn't it and it was the same piece of jewellery that Roxy got a refund from Whitney for. I assumed it was a wedding ring but you said it was a bracelet.

I don't know what I was going on about with Glenda in my previous post. Sorry. :colondollar:
Am i the only one whos noticed that the new Ben is like a completely different character to the old Ben. Im sure nobody changes that much after coming out of jail?
Not that i watch eastenders....I was... I was just flicking through the channels, but the channel just got stuck on bbc1...for half an hour....-_-
Reply 4844
Original post by Lewroll
Am i the only one whos noticed that the new Ben is like a completely different character to the old Ben. Im sure nobody changes that much after coming out of jail?
Not that i watch eastenders....I was... I was just flicking through the channels, but the channel just got stuck on bbc1...for half an hour....-_-

I agree! He is like he had a personality change. I wonder if Ben's gonna talk about what happened during prison and

Spoiler

Original post by Fandabidoze!
Yes. That was the jewellery we saw picked up by the gloved hand at the end of the episode wasn't it and it was the same piece of jewellery that Roxy got a refund from Whitney for. I assumed it was a wedding ring but you said it was a bracelet.

I don't know what I was going on about with Glenda in my previous post. Sorry. :colondollar:

Oh hahah, it was a little bracelet for Ronnie's upcoming baby. :colondollar:
Original post by Sykez
I agree! He is like he had a personality change. I wonder if Ben's gonna talk about what happened during prison and

Spoiler

It makes the show a lot less realistic when they give a character such a huge personality change. They should have kept him at least a bit similar to old ben.
Reply 4847
Original post by Lewroll
It makes the show a lot less realistic when they give a character such a huge personality change. They should have kept him at least a bit similar to old ben.

None of the things he's done/said would of happened if he was still the old Ben. It's good Ben got a new actor but just not the personality change. He sounds cockney.
Original post by The Stig
:shock:

Although with what's going on currently in eastenders I wouldn't be suprised if that was the next big storyline...

LOL true that!
I seriously think there should be a big off screen (please God, off screen!) orgie so all the characters can get the cheating out of their system and we can get back to the normal business of murders and interesting issue led storylines!

Original post by secretmessages
Still can't get over the new Ben.

You again! :tongue:

I'm actually starting to like him, though his forced whisper still makes me lol
He interacts with Abi quite well I think! He's more believable as her friend than Baby!Ben! :tongue:

Oh yeah I'm :biggrin: :biggrin: because I saw the press office spoilers and

Spoiler

Finally, it looks like Chryed will get an actual interesting(ish) storyline since they got together! Can I get a YAY? :tongue: No?
:getmecoat:
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Finally, it looks like Chryed will get an actual interesting(ish) storyline since they got together! Can I get a YAY? :tongue: No?
:getmecoat:

I have a feeling your :biggrin: won't last long :tongue: As I've heard:

Spoiler

You again! :tongue:

:hmmm:

Spoiler

:thumbsup:
Original post by The Stig
There's no reason for her to do it?

I know but whoever it was picked up the broken bracelet (that Roxy had given back to Whitney) when they were walking away.
hahahaha, i love glenda drunk, i also loved the bit when heather said something and she said something like 'too easy' :rofl2: lool, cant stand heather at all!! just terrible acting erghhh

i dont know why i get the feeling that connor pushed glenda, its too obvious for it to be ben/jay

also does anyone watch hollyoaks?

doesnt this whole janine/ryan thing remind you of the whole claire/max thing...its kinda similarish :erm:
I was on set when they filmed the scene with Glenda on the stairs. So sad. :frown:
He al'ite... :tongue:

I find the Carol-Connor thing too creepy for words. She acts the same way towards him the same way she acted towards Billie except she sleeps with him! WTF. Phil and Aunty Glenda... again. WRONG. And IAN and Glenda... even more wrong. :puke: Forget sleeping with your sort of nephew,who'd want to sleep with Ian Beale??

Bryan Kirkwood is one weird man. Santer had an obsession with babies and Kirkwood has an obsession with affairs and firing Devon Anderson. Can we have a normal producer? :tongue:

That's what I was thinking... :frown:
I like new Ben. He's sort of creepy but the old Ben was meant to be creepy. The old Ben just couldn't act. He gave me such jokes though! I don't think we'll see him dancing to Lady Gaga anymore... :frown:

LOL, where IS Jordan? I swear half the cast has disappeared! Max? Darren? Tanya?Denise? Bianca? The Masoods? Zainab's first husband? I haven't seen Syed for agggeeees! I need someone to :drool: over and sorry Ryan, I'm too used to you with your top off for it to have any effect on me! And where's Christian gone? When's Nu!Lucy! coming? So many questions...
:rofl: at 'hes just going over the top with his pot belly'
That's made my day!
:laugh:

hahahaha obsession with firing devon anderson, thats so ****ing true :rofl2: i dont forgive him for firing sonny in hollyoaks :angry: it wasnt the same, and then they replaced him with some butters mixed race guy with awful teeth :no:

max made a comeback today :teehee: i dont want to see jordan but i kinda do, i cant stand his acting at all. But he still looks like a baby compared to this new ben mitchel. Sexy syeed :coma: hes so hot. Im actually quite sad theyre changing lucy, i liked the one they had
Original post by Ian Beale
I was on set when they filmed the scene with Glenda on the stairs. So sad. :frown:

can you give me peter's number? :ninja:
Original post by flowermaster91
can you give me peter's number? :ninja:

Jog on, love. You're worse than that chav Whitney.
Original post by Ian Beale
Jog on, love. You're worse than that chav Whitney.

:rofl2: **** you, i hope your chip shop gets burnt to toast
Original post by flowermaster91
:rofl2: **** you, i hope your chip shop gets burnt to toast

So do I. I'd be a beale-ionaire with all that insurance money. $$$
Reply 4859
Beale-ionaire, rofl

When Ben said something like "maybe I am like my dad, I just didn't know about it", that probably means he went crazy / battered someone inside.

Could be him :erm:

Latest