Scroll to see replies

oh mah gaaaaaawd.

Eastenders is messed up!
GOOD!

ryan did the right thing, hope the bitch dies
Original post by flowermaster91
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!! :rofl2:

rass monkey hahahahahaha :rofl2:

LOLLL the look on his face and the way he was clicking his fingers. Priceless. :rofl2:

Bet Ryan hasn't really done anything, and if he has, someone will quickly come and rescue Janine.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5283
GOOD!

:mad:

Stacey's the one who should be killed off. The bitch stole Ryan, the only man Janine has ever loved, from Janine. And it turned out she didn't even love him. What the bloody hell is that all about?

Stacey is just a self-centred, moody little slut. Janine, on the other hand, is worth a 1000 of Stacey.
Original post by Aky786UK

Spoiler

agreed with everything that you said :yep:
Original post by Teveth

Stacey's the one who should be killed off. The bitch stole Ryan, the only man Janine has ever loved, from Janine. And it turned out she didn't even love him. What the bloody hell is that all about?

Stacey is just a self-centred, moody little slut. Janine, on the other hand, is worth a 1000 of Stacey.

WOOOOOP STACEY IS FREE AND GOT AWAY WITH MURDER!!!!!!!

:mfing:

but seriously if your partner cheats on you what kind of person would then go out and try to kill them :lolwut:

janine went way too far and just seems like a desperate cow atm, hope the doctors and nurses 'magically fail' to see whats happening to one of their patients lol
Reply 5286
Lol Ryan :kiss: Nice one :wink: But I wonder who it is that'll undoubtedly find Janine :rolleyes:

GOOD!

:five:
(edited 13 years ago)

but seriously if your partner cheats on you what kind of person would then go out and try to kill them :lolwut:

janine went way too far and just seems like a desperate cow atm, hope the doctors and nurses 'magically fail' to see whats happening to one of their patients lol

Thats so stupid- surely there must be a difference between a self-inflicted wound and one from someone else :s
Original post by Teveth

AGREED!
i've always liked stacey but she got so many people involved, so many GREAT characters! she ruined the Branning family by sleeping with her boyfriend's dad, she then gets her own husband killed cause she killed Archie, then decides to finally tell ryan that he's a father the SAME DAY he gets married! then uses ryan to get over her poor old time and wrecks ANOTHER marriage, ryan then breaking Janine's heart, first time she finally fell in love.
Janine loved him so much she almost killed herself! he lied, cheated, and humiliated Janine and she would of still taken him back. What a jerk. I hate him. Poor Janine :frown:

Rant over.
Reply 5289

:yep: and to add to that, you wouldn't try to kill them OR yourself after that to frame the person he was having an affair with. Janine takes things way too far.

and about the last bit:

Spoiler

Reply 5290
Only thing I disagree with is when Ryan was saying 'you drove away the woman I LOVE' :sigh: unless he somehow fell in love with Stacey reaaaally quickly. But I do feel sorry for him because she's gone, and because he won't see his daughter again :frown:
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
Thats so stupid- surely there must be a difference between a self-inflicted wound and one from someone else :s

about the wound janine has?

soz i got confused :colondollar: i was on about how ryan just went into janines room with no questions asked and no one seemed to realize it :teehee:
Original post by mel0n
:yep: and to add to that, you wouldn't try to kill them OR yourself after that to frame the person he was having an affair with. Janine takes things way too far.

and about the last bit:

Spoiler

alieeee! way too far :no:

Spoiler

TuckingFypo™
freshie tunesss

:turban:
Reply 5294
Yay Janine will die!!!! Bwahahaha
Surely Connor could take Phil in a fight with ease!
Original post by Teveth

This. Also, this isn't the first time she broke up a marriage. Ryan is spineless git who needs to sort out his head every minute & I hope Janine kills him when she comes back.
Original post by MrEboueEmmanuel
Surely Connor could take Phil in a fight with ease!

He could but this is EE where everyone seems to be scared of the potato head :tongue: Philth Mitchell is the only hard man in Walford.
Reply 5298
alieeee! way too far :no:

Spoiler

I wanted the same :frown: I wonder whether:

Spoiler

I hate watching the Kat/Ronnie scenes, knowing what's coming around the corner.

Latest