The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oHellno
I actually really enjoyed this episode :smile: Max and Carol could not be any more related haha, but still, I loved Max today. And Tiffany is the most annoying little **** I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.

Fixed :p:
A better episode than most recently.
Original post by Lewroll
Nice to see Eastenders have gone back to the generic-but-good storylines. They obviously can't handle a too demanding story *coff* baby swap*coff*

How long have you been watching Eastenders? They handle almost every big story they get far better than any other soap could hope to.
Original post by Hooovan*
Connors little goatee thing is pissing me off, it looks so stupid.

You are not serious. They dress her to look like a complete skank.

Agreed. She's got a nice figure on her, she could look stunning with the right gear, but they dress her to look like a right tramp.
I haven't seen Eastenders for about a week but I read that...

Spoiler

Original post by -honeybee-

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by -honeybee-

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by morris743
How long have you been watching Eastenders? They handle almost every big story they get far better than any other soap could hope to.

I just meant that the whole baby swap thing was ridiculous and very different from their typical stories. They handled that whole issue really badly imo whereas usually they handle the stories a lot better.
Original post by Lewroll
I just meant that the whole baby swap thing was ridiculous and very different from their typical stories. They handled that whole issue really badly imo whereas usually they handle the stories a lot better.

I agree.
can't believe the black dude was smashing that grannies pasty in.
Original post by morris743

Spoiler

Original post by Lazaroo

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 6151
I think it was:

Spoiler

Seeing as:

Spoiler

And also..

Spoiler

Reply 6152
That episode was so good! I didn't like the whole storyline but the episode was good! Whitney looks so greasy sometimes :erm: It was really good though :yy: The actor who plays Max is really good too :smile:
Reply 6153
I do think that was a bit mean on Carol today (Whitney saying 'she's ancient, she's a grandma!!!!11' :sad: And I do think Connor likes Carol but this is all mad! And them two being together is :lolwut:.
So Bianca will be off our screens for a while? :dance: She's obnoxious and irritating :hmmm:
Jake Wood is an amazing actor and that scene between him and Carol was pretty good even though he was only drafted in at the end to replace Patsy/Bianca. I also enjoyed his scenes with Tiffany.
Reply 6156
The storyline is a bit silly.

I mean me in connor's position I wouldn't care so much.

And theres no way bianca could have me on the for.
Reply 6157
That was definitely the best episode in a while. Max is probably the best actor in EE at the moment. It's a pretty stupid storyline, Genghis would have just run away for sure (probably on horse back:biggrin:). They probably should have written Bianca out before she was the size of a house, although it has been rather comical them trying to hide it for months! It was rather ironic that Genghis was using Whitney by essence of the fact she was a few years younger than him, yet it was also perceived that he was using Carol who is 26 years his senior. Surely Whitney would have known something was up when he turned up stinking of her nan every day.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Elipsis
That was definitely the best episode in a while. Max is probably the best actor in EE at the moment. It's a pretty stupid storyline, Ghengis would have just run away for sure (probably on horse back:biggrin:). They probably should have written Bianca out before she was the size of a house, although it has been rather comical them trying to hide it for months! It was rather ironic that Ghengis was using Whitney by essence of the fact she was a few years younger than him, yet it was also perceived that he was using Carol who is 26 years his senior. Surely Whitney would have known something was up when he turned up stinking of her nan every day.

Erm, why are you calling him Ghengis?
Reply 6159
Original post by snowyowl
Erm, why are you calling him Ghengis?

This...

maybe it's the n word in another language he's racist.

Latest