The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -honeybee-
But what about the house next door?

From what I remember, the house was boarded up prior and after Denise was captured by Lucas and kept there. Then it was suddenly announced by Kim that she was going into business and was using the house nextdoor also and Denise got the hump about it. So by that, I'm assuming she somehow, miracously raised the money for the house?
How's EE going this week? I have now given up watching, fyi.
Why are all the women drooling over the new guy? Now I'm not an expert when it comes to men however I really can't see the attraction :lolwut:
Original post by The Stig
Why are all the women drooling over the new guy? Now I'm not an expert when it comes to men however I really can't see the attraction :lolwut:

Is it me? :cool:
Original post by morris743
Is it me? :cool:

haha :tongue:
haha :tongue:

Who is it anyway?

I seriously can't believe how bad EE is at the mo. Wost time since around Jonny Allen days. But at least then there was Jonny Allen. Even Phil Mitchell is so lame these days. All down to the producers I'm guessing - that is the only change there has been. Not actors (really), not writers, just producer. From Hollyoaks I think? Hollyoaks is better than EE at the moment.

I honestly can't see the current form staying in place. It'll be saved again by some true BBC talent like last time.

Granted I haven't watched this week's episodes, but it doesn't sound like anything has changed since the 'award winning' Heather centric episode.
Original post by morris743
Who is it anyway?

I seriously can't believe how bad EE is at the mo. Wost time since around Jonny Allen days. But at least then there was Jonny Allen. Even Phil Mitchell is so lame these days. All down to the producers I'm guessing - that is the only change there has been. Not actors (really), not writers, just producer. From Hollyoaks I think? Hollyoaks is better than EE at the moment.

I honestly can't see the current form staying in place. It'll be saved again by some true BBC talent like last time.

Granted I haven't watched this week's episodes, but it doesn't sound like anything has changed since the 'award winning' Heather centric episode.

Definitely! ... and it's not about to get better: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a305113/pics-eastenders-martina-and-shenice.html :erm:

Blimey. EMERGENCY BBC DRAMA MEETING PLEASE.
Reply 6668

Bloody hell. Martina looks foul. Like a deformed pig.
not been following this thread really but tbh Eastenders is really going downhill and is becoming a pile of bull ****.
I only watch Eastenders when the tv times forecasts someone's death.
But since everytime I watch someone dies.. It makes me feel like the grim reaper of Eastenders..
(edited 13 years ago)
This new guy - Zainab's first - is really annoying, his voice just irritates me.

But yeah, it's been pretty dour tbh.

Martina and Shenice - don't even like their names.
Original post by Aky786UK
This new guy - Zainab's first - is really annoying, his voice just irritates me.

But yeah, it's been pretty dour tbh.

His face is also annoying.....

Don't worry, neither can I.

Sickeningly chavtastic :puke:
What. The. Hell. Is that? :eek:

She some secret enemy of the Doctor, in Doctor who? :confused:
From what I remember, the house was boarded up prior and after Denise was captured by Lucas and kept there. Then it was suddenly announced by Kim that she was going into business and was using the house nextdoor also and Denise got the hump about it. So by that, I'm assuming she somehow, miracously raised the money for the house?

This is what I thought but it doesn't explain how she got the money for the house next door? If the answer is her divorce settlement then that is ridiculous - I'm sure she and her husband didn't have that much money. Eastenders doesn't make any sense at the minute...first Heather's bizarre situation, now Kim has acquired money out of nowhere.
Original post by -honeybee-
This is what I thought but it doesn't explain how she got the money for the house next door? If the answer is her divorce settlement then that is ridiculous - I'm sure she and her husband didn't have that much money. Eastenders doesn't make any sense at the minute...first Heather's bizarre situation, now Kim has acquired money out of nowhere.

And how did Roxy spend £3 million in less than a year :s-smilie:

I'm pretty sure sometime last week or the week before, EE lost about 2 million viewers in one night but seemed to have picked up again. I think it'll get worse after the baby reveal and the Whitney storyline cos there's nothing new going on other than

Spoiler

Wish the producers were a bit original tbh
Original post by Of_the_hook
And how did Roxy spend £3 million in less than a year :s-smilie:

I'm pretty sure sometime last week or the week before, EE lost about 2 million viewers in one night but seemed to have picked up again. I think it'll get worse after the baby reveal and the Whitney storyline cos there's nothing new going on other than

Spoiler

Wish the producers were a bit original tbh

YET Eastenders still manages to win ''Best soap'' @ a lot of the soap awards . . .
Original post by DancinBallerina
YET Eastenders still manages to win ''Best soap'' @ a lot of the soap awards . . .

Come this summer, I don't think EE will do too well tbh. Even the cast were shocked when they won the NTA...
Original post by Of_the_hook
Come this summer, I don't think EE will do too well tbh. Even the cast were shocked when they won the NTA...

I hope not, because the soap really has gone stale and really boring. I want Coronation St. to get some awards. They had an amazing year last year, and for their 50th got absolutely bugger all!

Latest