The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh dear. You and your crushes.

(Louisa Lytton is far more hawt these days than as Ruby though)
So glad it will all be over tomorrow.

And why would Tanya want Max when she has hunky Greg....if she ever goes back to max (again...) then she's an idiot.
He is. He's like the archetypal slimy, arrogant ****er that thinks he is a god :rolleyes: I still can't believe Kat could cheat on Alfie with him :yucky:
Original post by *Dreaming*
So glad it will all be over tomorrow.

And why would Tanya want Max when she has hunky Greg....if she ever goes back to max (again...) then she's an idiot.

I like Max :colondollar: I think its quite obvious Max and Tanya are not over and will probably end up together at some point.
Original post by Of_the_hook
I like Max :colondollar: I think its quite obvious Max and Tanya are not over and will probably end up together at some point.

Yeah he's an alright character, but Tanya would be dumb to take him back after everything.....but yeah you're right it's obvious they aren't over.

Spoiler

Kat was in my dream last night. I was so late for my first lesson because of it.

Spoiler

Original post by *Dreaming*
Yeah he's an alright character, but Tanya would be dumb to take him back after everything.....but yeah you're right it's obvious they aren't over.

No couple in Walford are ever over.
- Jane took Ian back after his son shot her
- Ronnie took Jack back after he had kids with her sister and cousin
- Max took Tanya back after she burried him alive
- Tanya took Max back after he cheated on her x amount of times

Gotta love soaps :biggrin:
I'd bang Ruby senseless.
Original post by iCrackMyselfUp
I'd bang Ruby senseless.

Been there, done that.
Original post by morris743

Been there, done that.

You remind me of my disabled friend.
You remind me of my disabled friend.

See, I have good senses, and it may have felt wrong to poke fun at you a while ago, but as usual I have been justified. Quelle surprise.

See, I have good senses, and it may have felt wrong to poke fun at you a while ago, but as usual I have been justified. Quelle surprise.

Doing something that felt wrong wasn't enough to stop you though was it. :smile:

You're justifying your actions, from what has occurred AFTER yours, not considering the possibility you made yourself vulnerable to be perceived in a negative light. :h:
Doing something that felt wrong wasn't enough to stop you though was it. :smile:

You're justifying your actions, from what has occurred AFTER yours, not considering the possibility you made yourself vulnerable to be perceived in a negative light. :h:

Ha, it didn't really feel wrong, although it may have done to other people. What you neglect to reiterate is my stating I had a good sense of people and what a surprise; you come up scoring.

Go take your generic defensive sentences away from me. I can imagine you typing that and brimming with confidence that you are insanely clever. :frown:
:coma: I had a huge crush on her when she was in EE :ninja:

Ha, it didn't really feel wrong, although it may have done to other people. What you neglect to reiterate is my stating I had a good sense of people and what a surprise; you come up scoring.

Go take your generic defensive sentences away from me. I can imagine you typing that and brimming with confidence that you are insanely clever. :frown:

Right. :yawn: :moon:
Original post by sarah1991
no i did :s-smilie:
ok have her u're scary :afraid: lol
:puppyeyes:

why am i scary? :frown:
Original post by flowermaster91
why am i scary? :frown:

coz u said u were gonna fight me :afraid:
lol i'm joking i'm not scared :no: .............. i'll squash u rakishi style :colone:
she looked hot tonight :sexface:
i keep getting negged on here
What on earth was Janine's grandmother doing at this wedding?!

Also, surely the crash could have happened at a more dramatic point in the dialogue rather than in silence!

Oh and Oscar grew... :p:

Latest