The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zottula
I love his childlike tendencies :smile:. They make me giggle in delight.

Original post by Zottula
I love his childlike tendencies :smile:. They make me giggle in delight.

Yeah, its pretty amusing :biggrin:
His companions are a bit like that too, compared to say, Donna :p: Which makes it a bit more adventurous :smile:
Original post by TulipFields
Yeah, its pretty amusing :biggrin:
His companions are a bit like that too, compared to say, Donna :p: Which makes it a bit more adventurous :smile:

Yeah it is amusing. Mind you, I am easily amused. My sense of humour is often quite immature.
I agree it does make it more adventurous.
Original post by Zottula
Yeah it is amusing. Mind you, I am easily amused. My sense of humour is often quite immature.
I agree it does make it more adventurous.

I like the humour in Dr Who - sometimes its immature, and sometimes its subtle. Or not very subtle:
"I'm quite a screamer" :rofl:
I like the humour in Dr Who - sometimes its immature, and sometimes its subtle. Or not very subtle:

Haha yeah, I think Doctor Who is one of a handful of programs out there that actually makes me LOL so hard:biggrin:

Me too. It certainly fits my sense of humour.

That line was hilarious!

I also love the Doctor's fez obsession. I really want one now.
Original post by Zottula

That line was hilarious!

I have decided for Haloween I'm going to dress up as the Doctor, complete with bow tie and fez :biggrin:
Original post by sheep_go_baa
I have decided for Haloween I'm going to dress up as the Doctor, complete with bow tie and fez :biggrin:

Good plan! I did find a bow tie randomly in our house the other day. So I wore it loads. Yes it looked silly with my vest top and jeans. But do I care? No. Bow ties are cool :biggrin:

Spoiler

^ (not actually a spoiler)
Topman, whose shoppers ages' are the target audience for the TV programme, shows a range of 12 bow ties on its website.

A spokeman for the store said: "Since the new Doctor Who aired we have seen a dramatic rise in bow tie sales, in the last month up sales have increased by 94%.

Yes, yes they are :awesome:
Topman, whose shoppers ages' are the target audience for the TV programme, shows a range of 12 bow ties on its website.

A spokeman for the store said: "Since the new Doctor Who aired we have seen a dramatic rise in bow tie sales, in the last month up sales have increased by 94%.

Yes, yes they are :awesome:

Haha wow. Do you think the fez will come into fashion in our high street stores next?
Haha yeah, I think Doctor Who is one of a handful of programs out there that actually makes me LOL so hard:biggrin:

Original post by Zottula

That line was hilarious!

I prefer the Stetson :p:
If I had to dress up as Dr Who character, I'd choose the Weeping Angel. Scary and classic :p:
Original post by Zottula
Haha wow. Do you think the fez will come into fashion in our high street stores next?

Older article, but still!

http://www.kasterborous.com/2010/11/fezs-are-cool/
Reply 9051
Original post by Zottula

Original post by Zottula

I would love that to happen :moon:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I do have a gif for y'all tho!

Very hopeful the special straw has more powers than just extra fizz!

I wonder where one could buy a special straw from :holmes:

:tardis:
Vashta Nerada vs everything :biggrin:

Weeping angels - The Vampires of venice (forgot their real name)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
See who gets the reference. :holmes:

Susan Foreman? Didn't she adopt the name after visiting that junk yard?

& that Gallifreyan monk IM Foreman?
(edited 13 years ago)

Isn't that the place those agents took the grandmother in the wire episode where it looked like the car just disappeared?

Home of the TARDIS no?
So the implication that arises is that the Silents have been following the Doctor since his first incarnation.

Darn stalkers:mad:
You sort of got it, though looked into it too much. :dry: The significance was that it is the first episode of Doctor Who ever, and the first scene where the TARDIS is parked. So the implication that arises is that the Silents have been following the Doctor since his first incarnation.

Alas, it's photoshopped/not official. :ninja:

Yeah I realised it was the first episode of Doctor Who (An Unearthly Child). But thought I'd go into the story of the Doc's granddaughter naming herself Foreman after it. I'm such a Doctor Who geek :colondollar:.

Shame it's photoshopped :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)

Don't forget the mop. :wink:
Original post by aaran-j
Don't forget the mop. :wink:

Ofcourse not :biggrin:

Latest