The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by sheep_go_baa
I liked him at the time, but now I've experienced Tennant and Smith, he's rather meh :holmes:

My thoughts exactly.
My favourite eccleston moment is when he first confronts the darlek! Amazing moment.
One of my favourite Matt Smith moments, and a good example of the 'tired, old and emotional' side to the Eleventh Doctor.

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
One of my favourite Matt Smith moments, and a good example of the 'tired, old and emotional' side to the Eleventh Doctor.

:sad:
Wish he could be jolly forever.
(edited 13 years ago)
BBC made a terrible decision moving it to its current timeslot.

I like it this time!

You get Doctor Who, So You Think You Can Dance then Britain's Got Talent, all while having Dominoes with the rest of the girlies (yes this is a weekly routine...yes it is epic!)

I love the line "We're all stories in the end"
BBC made a terrible decision moving it to its current timeslot.

Better than the constantly changing timeslot of the last series. :p:

But I agree, for the biggest and most important BBC show, it should have a prime slot of 7pm-8pm.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I like it this time!

You get Doctor Who, So You Think You Can Dance then Britain's Got Talent, all while having Dominoes with the rest of the girlies (yes this is a weekly routine...yes it is epic!)

You forgot Don't scare the Hare!
I believe this thread was started yesterday, and I would like to ask HOW THE EFF DID YOU GET IT TO 260 POSTS ALREADY :\\\\\\\

Still is only my 2nd post :emo:

On a side note, 50 minutes to go :cool:
I like it this time!

Yes.. but you have to watch Don't Scare the Hare for a couple of minutes beforehand and my God is that show weird and scary!! This slot is good though in the fact I can stop working an hour earlier than I otherwise would :grin:

Getting SO excited for tonight :grin:
With under an hour to go, I thought I'd remind everyone who will be starring in tonights episode:

Original post by BookWormShanti
Yes.. but you have to watch Don't Scare the Hare for a couple of minutes beforehand and my God is that show weird and scary!! This slot is good though in the fact I can stop working an hour earlier than I otherwise would :grin:

How do you actually scare the hare?
All I saw was them trying to get the hare near carrots???

Original post by TheCrackInTime
With under an hour to go, I thought I'd remind everyone who will be starring in tonights episode:

Out of rep :frown:
Original post by ??????????????????
You forgot Don't scare the Hare!

You don't have to watch it...a few mins before hand you go to pay the dominoes man :smile:
You don't have to watch it...a few mins before hand you go to pay the dominoes man :smile:

Why would you NOT want to watch Don't scare the hare?
How do you actually scare the hare?
All I saw was them trying to get the hare near carrots???

I don't actually have a clue. I tried to block all logic and most of what happened from my mind...
(also, loving how the ??? at the end of your post ties in with your username)

I have repped you too recently :sad:
Where do you, greeneyedgirl & ape find all these awesome gifs?

Unfortunately, we live too much in the middle of nowhere to be in the catchment for dominoes and any other takeaway :sad: And you have to watch, just in case you miss the first too seconds off Who - yes, you can run when you here the BBC announcer, but then you might be busy settling yourself/panting when it starts - and we can't have that.
I don't actually have a clue. I tried to block all logic and most of what happened from my mind...
(also, loving how the ??? at the end of your post ties in with your username)

Unfortunately, we live too much in the middle of nowhere to be in the catchment for dominoes and any other takeaway :sad: And you have to watch, just in case you miss the first too seconds off Who - yes, you can run when you here the BBC announcer, but then you might be busy settling yourself/panting when it starts - and we can't have that.

Oh I just seem to ask questions I guess!
Curiosity killed the cat, so thank God I'm not one.

Goolge, tumblr and deviantArt mostly, but I make some myself too.
Goolge, tumblr and deviantArt mostly, but I make some myself too.

Okay :biggrin:

Actually, your 'I wear a stetson' thing has made me desperate for a similar Dr Who themed usertitle. Can anyone think of any good, short quotes?
Oh I just seem to ask questions I guess!
Curiosity killed the cat, so thank God I'm not one.

You could probably find out on google if you don't mind risking death (or indeed, your cat's death)
Original post by SirMasterKey
Which three do you reckon are fake?

Just seen that. Oh dammit, I have no idea....

Latest