The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's STARTING!!!
Back on after :biggrin:
I guess the marks are for each time they saw a Silent.
Reply 302
going to have to resit checking this thread until tomorrow night when I finally get to see it. unless I watch it on iplayer at half 12 when I get in from work
Reply 303
Oooh, I like smart Rory :coma:
Poor Rory :frown:
Original post by Aula
Oooh, I like smart Rory :coma:

I think he just went few notches up on sexiness scale :sogood:
Reply 306
Original post by TulipFields

Original post by TulipFields
I think he just went few notches up on sexiness scale :sogood:

He really really did :sexface:

Internet just went down for a couple of minutes, so I'm going to have to wait until it's on iplayer now :sad:
Reply 307
oh btw. i know who river is.

edit: i thought i did. but i hardley see moffat encouraging incestious relations.

i'm confused.
(edited 13 years ago)
nom nom nom episode nom
:O :O :O :O :O :O

Spoiler

So River DID jump into the Tardis pool:awesome:

Anyone think the little girl may be River?
(edited 13 years ago)
Girl is Time Lady? :s
Possibly the Doctors? orr the TARDIS' :sexface:

Im pretty its Amy's. But who da daddy?
Original post by Lil Piranha
:O :O :O :O :O :O

Spoiler

No need to use spoiler tags for speculation. :smile:
Ok I'm joining this thread now :yep:

All speculations welcome and no need for spoiler tags as we can assume everyone is up to date with this weeks episode??

Spoiler

Reply 314
Epic episode though confusing at times. The last bit with River made me rather sad :sad: but opposite that the last bit with the president made me laugh rather a lot :laugh:
Reply 315
the episode with Jenny Comes to mind, the Doctor says he's been a father before. Probably Amy's child is the Doctor's first child, and Jenny second?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 316

Spoiler

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
No need to use spoiler tags for speculation. :smile:

Ah but I didn't want to give away some clues if people hadn't seen it!
Or we are meant to think that the child is Rory and Amy's but like Amy said she was scared time travel might make the baby weird.

Although I don't know why time travel would effectively make the baby/girl regenerate or why it took her six months to regenerate but obviously there's something seriously wrong with the girl in a timey wimey way assuming she's Amy's of course (almost definitely is) which is why the TARDIS couldn't decide if Amy was pregnant or not.
Original post by Robbie c

Spoiler

The Doctor tells nearly everyone he doesn't approve of guns. And that would be ... incest. Their relationship is not one of ... father and daughter (even Jenny was not his true daughter).

Latest