The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh yes did anyone catch the Inception-like reference? Doctor: "I planted an idea in your head" :P
Original post by JWH
I think Amy just got a bit freaky with the Tardis myself :laugh: also is it weird I though Amy looked hot in the pirate costume at the end :ninja:

She always looks hot.
I wish I was 'stupid face'. :moon:
Original post by ??????????????????
Also hopefully not the end of the Silence. Hyped up one season then killed off by their own hypnotism?

I missed that bit because my Dad came in and started asking questions. What was it the Silence said in that video recording that killed them off by their own hypnotism?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

You're not? :awesome:

Spoiler

Edit: Bloody hell, the massacre of The Silence was a bit heavy for Doctor Who. I didn't think the Doctor was an advocate of mass genocide. But I did end up talking to my flatmate about halfway though it, so maybe I missed something. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LastLordofTime

x

Original post by Aula

x

x

Original post by TheCrackInTime

x

Who do you guys think the girl is? :colonhash:
Reply 346
Original post by sleekchic
She always looks hot.

Okay hotter :tongue:
Reply 347
Original post by Rascacielos
I missed that bit because my Dad came in and started asking questions. What was it the Silence said in that video recording that killed them off by their own hypnotism?

"You should kill us all on sight"

Stupid face or, her
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Who do you guys think the girl is? :colonhash:

Amy and Rory's daughter. Though, something tells me it can't be as obvious as that.

or it might be

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

'You should kill us on sight'

I think..

Some varient of that anyway.
Original post by Philip_H
"You should kill us all on sight"

Ah brilliant, thank you.
Amy and Rory's daughter. Though, something tells me it can't be as obvious as that.

maybe the Dr and the woman who I forget the name of who knows the doctor from his past but times going in opposite direction for her (the kiss at the end of todays ep)
Reply 353

This.
Maybe she has a time head.

or it might be

Spoiler

It has to be something to do with the Doctor, otherwise she wouldn't be able to regenerate. Unless Amy has been a Time Lord all along but I think that's unlikely. We've already had the return of one TL.
GOOD LORD, I didn't think it was possible to be a million times more confused than I already was.

But that's why I adore Doctor Who :love: CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 356
I'm wondering what's with the woman talking through the hatch bit as well. I wouldn't say that could be to do with the Silents powers seems to complicated
It has to be something to do with the Doctor, otherwise she wouldn't be able to regenerate. Unless Amy has been a Time Lord all along but I think that's unlikely. We've already had the return of one TL.

It's Doctor Who. She could have been injected with something, or power transferred from the TARDIS or a Doctor's cell. It doesn't have to be 'Time Lord'/
Reply 358

Donna was half time lord and half human and was gonna die.

Donna was genetically human though, just with the mind of a time lord. If the girl can regenerate then clearly she's genetically (at least partially) time lord.
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
'You should kill us on sight'

I think..

Some varient of that anyway.

Thank you.

Original post by Madjackismad

Edit: Bloody hell, the massacre of The Silence was a bit heavy for Doctor Who. I didn't think the Doctor was an advocate of mass genocide. But I did end up talking to my flatmate about halfway though it, so maybe I missed something. :colonhash:

It was quite heavy - but there were some awesome special effects! Didn't River say something at the end about not wanting the Doctor to see that, knowing that he wouldn't approve?

Latest